11: I like you.

It was a couple days later; It was the first time I woke up actually happy to be in this household. I attended every meal, talking to everyone while we ate. Of course, I end up throwing up some of it later but everyone was there to comfort me; everyone expect the boss.

   He has been blatantly ignoring me, ignoring all of us actually. I hated to admit it but I was a little worried, he skipped every meal too. Changbin went to his office to try to confront him but he said that he yelled at him to leave. 

   It was around noon, the snowfall was heavy. I stood in front of one of the tall sleek mirrors overlooking the snow covered garden in the living room. I bit my bottom lip anxiously, wanting to go play in the snow so desperately. I peered around me, the house was dead silent; I knew the others were gone, doing something mafia related.

   I told myself I would listen to Mr. Bang's rules but.. I guess I'll be a bad boy, just this once~

  I knew I wasn't aloud outside unsupervised, but I didnt care. I quickly changed into warmer clothes as I bolted outside. I took a deep breath in, calmly inhaling the cold crisp winter air. I stood in the middle of the garden, my head tilted up to the sky as I closed my eyes; feelings as the small snowflakes dotted my reddened face.

   I spent god knows how long just running around the garden, playing in the snow; I felt like a child again, I felt happy. I did things from making a million snow angels to snowmen; sometimes slipping, laughing to myself after. I dont even care if I get punished for this, its so worth it!

-Chan's POV-

   I got home a little while ago from our business trip. Everyone dispersed into their rooms to warm up but I stayed in the kitchen; drinking some coffee.

  I sighed quietly as I took a sip, looking down at the counter. I was ignoring everyone in the house, only because of my selfish desires. I hated to admit it; but I wanted to hold felix. I wanted to kiss every freckle on his angelic face. I wanted to kiss those soft sweet lips of his. I wanted to run my fingers through his soft blonde locks. I wanted him.. to be mine.

  I was so frustrated with these thoughts I shut myself out from everyone; even lashing out at changbin when he was just trying to help. I feel.. awful.

  I drowned myself in my thoughts until something caught my attention; the sound of a giggle coming from outside.

   I cocked an eyebrow as I looked over into the living and through the window; my eyes slightly widening at the sight. It was Felix, he was outside playing in the snow; wearing a light pink snow suit with a white beanie that had pink bunny ears dangling from the sides. He was sitting on the ground, looking as if he was making a small snowman.

   I quietly stared at the boy, not realizing im now standing in front of the window. The windows were tinted so he wouldn't be able to see me so easily, he was distracted anyways.

   I watched silently awestruck as his small but plump lips formed a smile as he patted the snow to make a ball. His freckle covered cheeks were a a rosy pink color, as well as his nose and mouth. His small delicate hands gently caressing the snow as if it was glass, trying not to break it. His vibrant blonde hair that stuck out from under his bunny hat gently blowing from the breeze.

   What really got me, what made my heart and body freeze, what made my mouth go dry, what made my stomach flutter with a million butterflies; was when he looked up at the snow falling from the sky and grinned, the same grin I was honored to see as he hugged me. His rosy cheeks squishing as his eyes squinted, his lips still a beautiful cherry red as he proudly showed off his white toothy smile.