16: Wanna join?

Everyone was seated on the couches in the living room; Seungmin and changbin on one, Chan in the chair opposite of the couch hyunjin and felix sat on. Felix sat on hyunjin's lap, laying down staring upside down at the others as his hips were pressed against the older's stomach, his legs put over his shoulders as his calves dangled behind him. (If thats hard to picture im sorry)

   Chan stared at the two with a distasteful scowl, but Felix just smirked at him, along with hyunjin. "So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Felix piped up, stretching his arms up revealing basically his entire torso. Hyunjin had his gaze stuck on the boy below him, who showed a dangerous amount of skin.

   He gulped silently as he felt a blush creep up onto his cheeks. He snapped his head up as chan cleared his throat, speaking again.

   "So, how was the city like?"

   Felix's eyes widened as his breath hitched, slowly looking over to chan who was looking right back at him, swirling his whiskey in the glass he was holding slowly. He then noticed everyone was silent, waiting for his answer.

   Felix slowly adjusted himself so he was sitting upright on hyunjin's lap, facing chan. "Um.. it was- nice. How did you know..?" He mumbled, feeling his stomach stir with anxiety.

   As felix spoke, chan peered over at seungmin- who was looking over at hyunjin with felix on his lap, a small but noticeable frown plastered on his lips. Of course chan knew about his feelings towards the ferret, he liked him for years but is too stubborn to show any kind of feelings towards him.

   Chan sighed quietly before responding, "First, you come here." He patted his lap. "And i'll show you." Felix blushed as he slowly got up, adjusting his outfit before slowly sitting down on chan's lap, awkwardly shifting around a little to get comfortable.

   Chan quietly groaned at the movement as he reached for the remote, gripping felix's inner thigh with his other hand. He then turned on the tv, playing the video.

   Felix looked at the video with pure horror, the color draining from his face. After it ended with him standing in the middle of the dead bodies, covered in blood as he panted lightly, Felix stayed quiet. He looked towards the floor, to ashamed to face the others. "U-Uh.." Was all that he managed to choke out through the lump in his throat.

   A low chuckle could be heard from behind him, feeling as two strong arms wrapped around his torso. "Where did you learn to do stuff like that mm?" "Um.. I dont know- it kinda just happened.."

   "Are you guys mad at me..? Im sorry.."

  "No, we're more impressed than anything." Said the cat like male, walking up to him as he lifted his chin up to look at him. "We've all decided- Your joining us. Ill mostly be training you."

"Wait wha?-"

————

   It was now later that night; Felix, chan, minho, and jisung were now standing in a room in a tattoo parlor. It was a quite fancy one, only used by underground figures. Felix was getting the emblem of the strays mafia.

   Jisung was there because the boys promised each other they would be there for each-other's first tattoo, Jeongin couldn't be there since he was busy studying.

   The emblem was a sword with a crescent moon in the middle, Felix decided to put it right under his neck and in between his shoulder blades on his back, a smaller size as well.

(A reference ☝️☝️☝️)

  Felix laid shirtless on his stomach on the bed, biting his lip as the tattoo was being imbedded into his skin. He squeezed chan's hand like his life depended on it, meanwhile chan tried to restrain his laughter.

  Jisung and minho stood against the wall next to the bed, just observing. Jisung turned to Minho, "Where is your tattoo?" He asked shamelessly. Minho was surprised by his sudden question, turning his head as he looked down to the innocent looking squirrel.

   Oh how he wanted to take that innocence away.

   He smirked, "I can show you if you'd like." The squirrel like boy made an "o" shape with his mouth, nodding as he smiled. How oblivious this kid is. Minho smiled as he turned to chan, "Were gonna go get something from the vending machine." He gave them a nod, trying to focus on not losing circulation in his hand from the whining younger.

   Little did he know that Jisung knew exactly what he was doing.

  Minsung then walked out of the room and continued down the hall. They walked in silence, jisung playing with his fingers as he looked around. Before he knew it, he was yanked into an empty room used for tattoos by the older. "What the fu-"

   "You wanted to see right?" He asked, taking off his jacket. Jisung blinked as his cheeks turned red, feeling the heat stir in his stomach as he waves his hands around flustered. "Ok woah! I mean like here? I didnt mean like now just whenever your-r.... Woah.." He lost his train of thought as the older took off his shirt, revealed a slim but heavily toned torso, he swore he could see an 8-pack.

   It also revealed the same tattoo, located to the right of his belly button but a little farther down, the tip of the sword aligned with his v-line. Jisung couldn't stop staring at the marvelous sight in front him, his jaw slacked open.

  Minho on the other hand was enjoying the other's reaction, looking him up and down before approaching him. Jisung felt himself get more flustered as he backed up every step he took, eventually bumping into the wall behind him.

   "You like what you see princess?" He cooed in a seductive voice, trapping the younger between the wall and him. "U-Uhm.. you should probably back up before I do something I dont know if I can forgive myself for." Minho smirked at his shameless response, admiring his confidence.

   "Oh yeah? What would that be?" He whispered into his ear as he snaked his hands around the slim waist of the younger, resting his hands on his ass before squeezing gently, earning a muffled whimper from the other.

   "I know you already get the idea, now lets go ba- ah..~ back to the others- mgh.." He was able to choke out as the older kneaded his palms into his ass. "Mmm... Your right. You should deal with that before coming back though." Minho pointed to the others pants smirking, before putting his shirt back on.

  Jisung stared at him with wide eyes and covering his crotch with his hands as the older left him in the room, turned on and confused.

   Minho eventually made it back to the tattoo room, drinking a green tea he got from the vending machine on his way. Jisung got back a little later, his hair slightly a mess and his face slightly wet from water being splashed on it. At this point Felix's tattoo was done, looking at it in the mirror. Meanwhile chan sat in the corner, holding his hand that was still recovering.

   "Jisung what took you so long? Look at my tattoo!" "I was uh- in the bathroom.. it looks really cool!" He said as he went over to him, looking at it. (Also there wont be any 'healing process' for the tattoo, the story must go on ykyk!!!)

   Felix thanked the tattoo artist as chan paid, all 4 of them walking out. Felix and chan talked as they were oblivious to the flustered squirrel and smirking cat and their interaction earlier.