23: getting over you

Seungmin swung the door open and stepped into his house, stumbling slightly as he still felt dizzy from the previous events.

He slowly made his way over to the kitchen, cocking an eyebrow at the sudden guests. All the members were in the kitchen all shocked to see the state he was in, the most affected was Hyunjin.

He stared as a half drunk puppy boy waltzed into the kitchen holding a bottle of whiskey, his shirt half undone as his neck and chest was covered in hickeys and lipstick marks, his hair messy and lips swollen. He suddenly felt anger stir in his chest as he clenches his fist. He doesn't know why, but seeing his bestfriend in this state pissed him off.

"Where the fuck have you been." Hyunjin stated, walking over to the other. "None of your fucking business that's where." Seungmin retorted, looking the 'worried' redhead up and down and scoffing.

"You reek of sex and alcohol." "So what if I drank a concerning amount of alcohol and had sex, why does it matter to you? Shouldn't you be attending to the constant prostitutes in your bed?"

Hyunjin was bewildered at the response, the other members went wide-eyed at how hostile seungmin was being. "What the fuck? Why are you so pent up over a one night stand that you just so happen to walk into? And since when were you into women??!"

Seungmin just rolled his eyes, "well I guess I am now, why are you so concerned with who I sleep with? Might as well do it every night like you do, it felt pretty nice if im being honest."

He shoved hyunjin's shoulder as he walked passed him, but felt his wrist get grabbed. "What has gotten into you!?" Seungmin felt his eye twitch as he yanked his hand out of his grasp, leaving a firm slap on the redhead's cheek.

"Stop acting like you fucking care you dick!"

The room went silent as hyunjin stayed quiet, slowly bringing a hand up to his cheek. Seungmin already started walking to his room, felix, who is extremely concerned, following.

But min, I do...

————

Felix knocked quietly on seungmin's door then opened it, seeing as seungmin sat on the edge of his bed looking at the floor. "Oh minnie.."

Felix frowned as he sat down next to him, immediately wrapping his arms around his shoulders and hugging him. "If you're here to tell me to apologize, its not happening." "Thats not what Im here for minnie, im here for you.."

seungmin scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "oh yeah? Just to ask why I slept with a woman?" "Not that either." Felix sighed as he rested his head on his shoulder. "I know why you did all this.. I understand, you're heart broken and tried to get back at him by doing what he does.."

Seungmin stayed quiet, frowning. "Everyone but hyunjin knows about your feelings towards him, but you just never gave him any signs or hints to them. So imagine how he feels when he sees his bestfriend of many years, so upset over a "simple one night stand", go out drinking by himself and having sex for the first time, and snapping at him so aggressively?"

"Its not like he cared about what I did." "But he does seungmin. Maybe not as a crush but as a bestfriend. Just because he doesn't see you as a romantic partner as of now doesn't mean he doesn't care about you at all." Felix sighed. "Hes worried sick about you minnie.. yesterday when me and chan got home, he was frantically asking us if we talked to you at all.. He said you crying and he tried to ask what was wrong but you snapped at him. He couldn't get ahold of you at all, he didn't sleep either.."

Seungmin felt his heart ache as felix explained, feeling the guilt creep up his spine. He sighed as he removed felix's arms from his shoulders. "Well he shouldn't be. Its time to get over him anyway.." he chuckled emptily as he looked out the window, "i guess im not fit for a partner if I can't properly show my feelings.." "min-" "its fine. I can deal with it.."

Felix frowned as he stood up and in front of him, placing his finger on his heart. "Kim seungmin, if you truly wish will all of your being that moving on from liking hyunjin is the best choice, then I wont stop you. But don't convince yourself to just because you feel as if he will never like you back. You never know what can happen, hell just look at how me and chan started out."

Seungmin looked up at felix who looked back at him with a warm smile. He didn't answer, looking away embarrassed. "Come on honey, lets get all this lipstick and grossness off of you.."

————

Seungmin sat in the tech room as he started his research on their next mission. After his shower with felix, completely platonic, he felt somewhat refreshed as he sat down in his favorite chair in his favorite room.

Seungmin loved being the tech guy, technology and hacking was definitely his strongest aspect. About 2 hours in he heard a knock at the door along with a voice that he didn't want to hear. Rolling his eyes he put on his headphones to pretend like he didn't hear anything.

Hyunjin peeped his head inside the room and frowned, seeing how his bestfriend didn't even acknowledge his existence. He remembers how everytime he brought food for the younger he would act annoyed and tell him that hes working but laughs cutely when he ruffles his hair.

Sighing, hyunjin closed the door and placed the plate and cup of starbucks on the floor in front of the door. Because he thought this might happen, he prepared a note and placed it next to the plate.

————

Around 5 hours later, he finally finished gathering all the needed information for their next mission. He stretched out his arms and sighed, standing up to go get a snack.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see a turkey and cheese sandwich cut into poorly made dinosaurs on a plate with some chips and carrots on the side, a cup of iced americano with the ice all melted, and a note next to the plate.

A wave of guilt rushed through him as he frowned, slowly picking up the note and reading it..

Hey min, I made lunch for you! Like always haha. Dont mind the dinosaurs I lost the sandwich cutters and I had to improvise, dont judge!

I know you love iced americanos as much as I do so I bought one for you on my way home~ please remember to eat and drink when you doing your techy research stuff, it's important:(

Love you min! Make sure to do good work so we can go kick some ass! -HH 🤍

Seungmin couldn't help the smile creep onto his lips as he chuckled lightly as the goofiness of the note. Same old hyunjin huh. "Oh how I wish you meant it in the way I do.." He mumbled to himself before taking the meal into the room.

Even though the coffee was watered down, bread is somewhat hard, carrots are dry and the chips are stale, it didnt stop seungmin from eating every bite of his late lunch.

"Will I really be able to get over you..?"

————————

Holy shit 3 UPDATES in one night?? Im telling you guys when i break through writers block i write non-stop LMFAO

This hyunmin story is so sad T-T BUT DONT WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER, TRUST 🤍🤍🤞🤞🤞