21: Together?

After many funny pictures of chan with cats climbing all over him, delicious slices of cake, and flirtatious conversations, the duo left the cat cafe satisfied.

"So where to next lover boy?" Felix asked wiggling his eyebrows as he clung to chan's arm. Chan smiled fondly as he kissed the top of the younger's head. "Be patient princess." "But i wanna knoww!" "Dont get bratty with me." "Hmph."

————

Felix squealed excitedly as the car pulled up to a arcade, basically jumping out of the car after obliviously ignoring a kiss for the older. Chan cocked an eyebrow slightly annoyed that his kiss was ignored, watching as his date ran into the arcade like a child. Will this betrayal be forgiven? Hah. No.

Felix was basically pouncing up and down as chan bought them play cards, since felix forced him to play as well with the threat of him crying, and loading a shit ton of points on them because you know, sugar daddy things.

The younger ran to the big claw machines with plushies filling the inside while chan sauntered around, looking for something to play. Because the front of the arcade was open, people walking by can see inside.

Chan looked out to the other side of the road and his expression darkened; a figure stood in the darkness in the alleyway, facing the arcade. The same one from the cafe, huh? Fun.

He snapped out of it when he heard a loud groan and a bang, looking over and chuckling. Felix slammed his hand against the glass of the claw machine, "I PLAYED THIS 10 TIMES ALREADY JUST GIVE ME A DAMN PLUSHIE!"

"Princess dont ruin your pretty hands." Felix whipped his head around to face the older with fire in his eyes, "shut up! This machine is trying to make a fool out of me!" Chan chuckled as he swiped his card in the machine.

In about a minute, felix watched in shock and anger as the blue whale plushie was dropped into the hole, chan taking it out with the most smug shit-eating grin ever, and handing it to him. "What. The. FU-" before felix blew a fuse, he covered his mouth as he whispered, "come with me, you need to calm down."

Chan dragged a moody felix into the bathroom, locking the door. "Hun i promise it wasnt that hard." "Oh be quiet." Felix huffed as he turned his head, but only a second later a hand was tightened around his neck as he was shoved against the wall.

Felix gasped lightly as he tried to conceal his moan. He looked up to a smirking chan with a sinister look in his eyes. "First you ignore my kiss in the car, tell me to shut up, and to be quiet..? Oh babyboy, you dont talk to me like that."

Felix gulped as all his sass drained away, "I-Im sorry.." he mumbled quietly. "Sorry wont cut it this time pretty boy, now turn around for me." Felix obeyed as turned around slowly, resting his small kitten-like hands on the wall. Without wasting time, the older lifted up his skirt and pulled down his boxers slightly.

Felix turned a bright shade of red as he whipped his head around, "we cant fuck here..!-" "even though i want to, im not fucking you. Just be patient."

Chan smirked as he spread the younger apart, biting his bottom lip. He took something out of his pocket, licking around it slowly before shoving it into the younger without warning. Felix let out a gasp and moan, his knees buckling at the foreign object that was shoved into him.

"Wha-" "dont worry puppy, its just a buttplug." Felix shivered as chan kissed his neck after he pulled his boxers up and adjusted his skirt. He turned the younger around and smashed his lips onto his, felix kissing him back immediately.

When they pulled away felix pouted, fidgeting a little at the weird feeling from the buttplug. Chan smiled and kissed his nose before unlocking the door, pulling them out of the bathroom.

After about an hour of endless prizes and a couple tantrums from a specific blonde kitten, they finally packed everything into the car and headed to their last location.

"Channie, where are we going now?" Felix asked, squishing his whale plushie into his chest. "To our last stop, the sunset is right on time."

————

They parked near a mountain side, a small path leading to a clearing. Throughout the whole venture to the clearing, felix held chan's hand with one and squeezed his plushie with the other, asking questions every two seconds.

When they got to the top, Felix's eyes widened as his heart skipped a beat, his eyes sparkling at the amazing view of Seoul with the sunset behind it. "Channie.. its beautiful.."

Chan smiled as he kissed the younger's cheek, guiding them to the spot near the edge, laying down a blanket for them. "I thought you'd like it." They both sat down on the blanket, admiring the view.

"So, princess, how did you like our date today?" Chan asked, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy sitting in between his legs. "It was amazing hyungie, it was like 4 dates in 1!" Felix chirped, smiling to himself as he looked at the view.

Chan sighed satisfied as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, rocking them back and forth gently while looking at the sunset. After a while of comfortable silence and occasionally quiet humming from felix, chan finally spoke up.

"You're waiting for me to ask, aren't you?" "Yes I am." Felix deadpanned, both of them laughing after. Chan turned felix around to straddle his lap, gently moving his whale plushie out of the way so he can properly hug him.

"So, Lee Felix, will you do the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" Chan said in a smooth velvety voice, sending shivers down felix's spine. His freckled covered cheeks were dusted pink as his small plump lips formed an adorable smile, wrapping his arms around the older's neck as he pressed his lips against his.

"of course I will." The official couple smiled fondly at each other, not having a care in the world other than their lover right in front of them. Felix gently caressed his cheek before leaning in, connecting their lips in a soft passionate kiss.

"Who knew we would go from demanding boss and prisoner to lovers."

"Oh be quiet, I wasn't that demanding."

"Do you want me to list it off for you..?"

———————

Woahhh an update not that long after the previous one? How daring of me 💪😈 (this isnt proof read so sorry for any typos xx)