26: office work

Its been a couple days since the minsung incident, and everything has been pretty normal.

Except hyunjin and seungmin have been avoiding each other like the plague.

Seungmin longs for his beloved but is forcing himself to get over him, especially after what happened in the hospital.

Hyunjin blames himself for seungmin getting shot, avoiding him to suppress his guilt. But deep down, he wants to hold seungmin. He wants to tell him it will be okay, he wants to take care of him while his would heals.

He tells himself he feels this way because he's his bestfriend.

Right..?

————

"Channieee where are you going??"

"Baby I have work.."

It was currently around 9 am, felix was still in his pajamas, which consisted of just boxers, as he clung to his boyfriend's arm.

Chan was trying to adjust his tie but was struggling with the koala of a boyfriend he has leeched on his arm. They were standing in front if the mirror in the bathroom, chan finally finished with the tie.

"But I dont want to be left alone!" Felix looked up at chan with puppy eyes, resting his chin on the older's shoulder as he squeezed his bicep. Chan cooed at the adorable sight, picking felix up and sitting him on the bathroom counter, standing in between his legs.

"Ill be back around 10 pm tonight, you gotta be patient lix."

Felix pouted his lips as he crossed his arms, thinking of something to counter with until he got an idea.

"Can I come with you?"

Chan blinked as he thought about it, smiling as he pecked his boyfriend's lips. "I don't see why not. You can be my secretary for today" he responded, winking at him.

"There was definitely some kind of sexual intent behind that wink." Felix deadpanned, making chan chuckle.

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends if your gonna be a good boy today- now go put on a suit, i'd prefer if you wore tight pants.~"

"Pervert!"

————

They both stood outside a tall luxurious office building, adjusting their suits quickly.

"I totally forgot you were actually a CEO for like 3 different companies." Felix said, dusting off the cuffs of his blazer. "Why do you think im always in my office doing paperwork, babe?" Chan chuckled, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist as they walked in.

As they got to the floor with chan's marketing team, they all gaped at the new figure walking in beside their boss.

"Everyone, may I have your attention." "For fucks sake-" Felix was quickly shut up by a hand roughly gripping his ass, making his muffle a moan.

"This is my temporary secretary, felix. Treat him kindly or you're fired." He smile bitterly sweet at his employees who deadpanned at him.

In seconds, the office workers surrounded felix, complimenting him, totally bombarding him with questions, some guys and girls even tried to ask him to lunch, which chan did not take lightly.

"Felix oppa want to have lunch with me?"

"Hyung theres a cafe down the street, want to go get a coffee?"

Felix waved his hands around in front of him lightly, flustered at all the questions and comments being thrown at him. As soon as chan heard the questions of literally asking him out, he gripped the younger's chin and tilted his head upwards, pressing his lips against his.