22: unrequited

-Back at the house while chanlix were on their date-

Seungmin stood in front of his mirror, blushing at the red silk robe he was wearing, with it hanging off of one shoulder. "God this is so stupid.. But if i want to get his attention this should work.."

After a couple mental breakdowns, seungmin decided to finally face his feelings towards the redhead and try to get his attention. Could this ruin their friendship? Most likely, which is why he is going to be very cautious and start with something that can cause a reaction out of him.

He slowly walked out of his room and to the kitchen to get a snack, secretly hoping hyunjin would walk in too since he's almost always in the kitchen. Plus, being the only two home at the moment is even better, or so he thought.

Seungmin took a sip of his water and basked in the silence until it was interrupted by a somewhat loud bang coming from upstairs. He cocked an eyebrow as he reached for the handgun stashed under the counter, did someone break in again? How exhausting.

As he made his way upstairs, more sounds started appearing; but the one that struck seungmin way harder than it should've.. was a moan.

Coming from Hyunjin's bedroom.

He approached the door of the older's bedroom, his heart breaking at every single moan and whimper coming from an unknown man in the room.

He waited for an opportunity to open the door to see who this man was, since the jealousy was overwhelming. With perfect timing, another bang could be heard, and with that seungmin swung open the door with the gun in his hand, taking in the site in front of him.

A smaller unknown boy was on top of Hyunjin's lap on his bed, a couple of chairs knocked over which explained the sounds, they both were in the middle of stripping and a steamy makeout session. From the sudden appearance of the puppy boy, they both swung their heads towards the door; hyunjin in slight shock at the younger's outfit, while the stranger looked in disgust as someone interrupted his fun time.

Seungmin slowly pulled the gun behind his back, using every cell in his body to not cry as his face was full of nothing but despair and sadness. "S-Sorry.. I thought it was another break in.." He said quietly before closing the door.

As soon as the door shut, seungmin ran back to his room in silent tears, slamming his door as he collapsed to the floor. "This was such a stupid idea.. of course he wouldn't be attracted to you kim seungmin.. he never was and never will be!"

he sobbed as he yanked the robe off and tossed it on the floor, going to his closet to find a simple pair of dress pants and a button up shirt. "You know what, fuck you hyunjin. Im gonna go blow off some steam, like what you do.."

————

As the door was shut, Hyunjin was still in shock. Why was he wearing something skimpy like that? Why did he look sad? The questions ran through his mind until it was interrupted by the boy on his lap, "what a weirdo. Lets continue our fun hyung~"

Something about this stranger calling his bestfriend a weirdo irked him, and seeing his dearest seungmin in such a strange state put him out of the mood.

He pushed the man off his lap as he scoffed, finding his shirt and putting it back on. "What the fuck?" "Leave now." Hyunjin stated darkly as he left his room, heading to a certain puppy's room.

When he reached his door, he heard quiet sobs and sniffles on the other side. To say hyunjin was confused is an understatement. This was something completely out of the ordinary for seungmin, plus he never got upset over one if his one night stands.

He softly knocked on the door, "hey min..?" "Go away hwang." Hyunjin blinked as he was even more confused. "Why are you mad at me? And why are you crying? Mind explaining what happened back there?"

The door suddenly flew open, revealing seungmin dressed as he was about to go hit up a club, but with puffy red eyes. "I said go away, go back to your skank in your room. Im going to go blow off some steam."

Hyunjin looked him up and down, because he rarely dressed like this he internally admitted to himself that he looked lowkey good. "Where do you think your going? Plus why are you so upset over this?"

"Fuck just stop asking so many damn questions and leave me alone." Seungmin scoffed as he walked passed him, harshly shoving his shoulder in the process. "Why did I ever fall for you.." He mumbled before turning the corner to go downstairs, leaving hyunjin standing in the hallway processing what he just heard.

"You fell for me..?"

————

Seungmin knew that going to the club at night is better, so he just took the keys to one of his cars and decided to drive around. When night finally fell, he parked in front of a club that was already packed. He looked over at his phone on the passenger seat, revealing a million texts and missed calls from everyone in the house, mostly being hyunjin.

"Im finally gonna try to get over you, haha.. im like multiple years late for this.."

And with that, he walked into the club with his head held high.

He got one of the MVP seats and sits down. He looked around the large luxurious booth and frowned. Not that long ago, this booth would be filled with his members all drinking and laughing, and he watches fondly as hyunjin joked and showed that beautiful smile of his..

No seungmin! Forget about him!

He shook his head as he picked up a shot, downing it with a distasteful expression. Not soon after, a woman in a sexy dress and puckered lips sauntered over while swaying her hips. She sits on the edge of the table and sticks her chest out, licking her lips, "well hey there handsome, want some company?~"

Ugh, a prostitute. Seungmin knew exactly what her intentions were, and scowled at her. Can hyunjin just take her attention alre- .... Oh.

He glanced at the empty table and back at the woman, sighing. I said I would get over him so..
He smirked at the woman and scooted over, "sure."

————

The brightness from the rising sun gleamed through the window, making seungmin furrow his eyebrows as he awoke. He blinked as he took in his surroundings. Holy fuck.

He was in a hotel room, his and a woman's clothes scattered everywhere. He was naked under the covers, the woman from last night also naked sleeping soundly next to him. A throbbing headache made him hold his head as he groaned.

He slowly but surely dresses himself again, leaving some money on the nightstand for the woman as he grabbed his keys and the half empty bottle of whiskey with him.

On his way home, he tried to remember what the hell happened last night. The only thing he knew was, he wasn't a virgin anymore..

I am so sorry for this chapter. 😞

Also the next couple chapters ima focus on hyunmin because i finally broke through writers block and came up with a good side story for them!! Woohoo!!

Dont worry chanlix lovers they are still a sickly  happy couple, getting freak deaky almost every night, you're welcome!