30: Paradise

The warm tropical sun shined through the white silk drapes, painting the room in a golden hue. Felix groaned as his alarm went off, reaching over lazily and turning it off. His head rested against his lover's bare chest, their legs tangled together.

Felix looked up at his still sleeping boyfriend, smiling warmly as he scooted up, planting a soft kiss on his plump lips. Chan felt the warm sensation on his lips causing him to stir awake, smiling as he recognized the intimate touch of his lover.

"Channie, its time to wake up~" Felix cooed, positioning himself to lean on his elbow on his side, watching as chan groaned tiredly while shoving his face on the younger's chest. "Mm.. Five more minutes.."

"Noo channie, we have plans today! we need freshen up!" Felix whined like a puppy, laying back down as he looked at the ceiling. He watched as chan climbed over him, looming over his body with a smile.

He propped himself up on his elbows beside the younger's head, leaning down and kissing him gently. Felix blushed and melted into the kiss, sliding his hands to resting on the older's broad shoulders.

Chan slowly kissed around his face, down to his jawline, then his neck. The kisses were soft yet full of love, delicately being placed on felix's perfectly tanned yet milky skin. Felix raked his fingers through chan's silky brown locks, flustered at the gentle affection.

The kisses trailed down the younger's torso slowly, lightly licking and biting along the way. The older savored his lover's body, kissing everywhere from his legs to every little freckle on his face. Felix looked to the side out the window, the beautiful sun on the horizon shining brightly at him as it sat on the aqua blue waters. It was pure bliss, the love from his boyfriend and the calming sight made his heart explode.

Chan's slightly chapped yet soft lips traced down to the younger's soft thighs, each kiss sent an electric shock up felix's spine, letting out light sighs. "Channiee..~" felix whined, fidgeting around as the kisses went farther up his inner thighs. Chan left one last bite before pecking the younger's lips, "Lets go freshen up, yeah?" Felix puffed his cheeks out as the older carried him into the bathroom.

————

"Get up hoes, its time to go explore!" Felix said as he barged into Minsung's room. Jisung just finished changing into his swimsuit with little squirrels on it and a white button up with none of the buttons done.

"I literally just finished- minho hyung is on the porch!" Felix smiled and kissed his quokka on the cheek before going to get minho.

"Did you do this to the other rooms?" Minho questioned as he looked at the happy chick beside him. "Yep." Felix stuck his tongue at him as they locked their room door.

————

After everyone met up in the center as they discussed what they were gonna do that day.

"Can we go to the beach? Its the perfect time for pictures!" Felix exclaimed while holding onto chan's arm, squishing his muscles. "Yeah, lets go to the beach, get brunch, explore the island a bit,  and see where we go from there."

The group agreed and walked to the private beach they had right near the villas.

Felix ran into the water immediately, until it came up to about his shins. "Lixie!" Felix turned his head to the sudden call, seeing how everyone was on the sand holding up their phones, "smile!"

Felix smiled as he held his hands behind his back for the pictures, the sun shining onto his features perfectly. His beautiful smile with his radiant freckles made the group melt.

suddenly felix felt a pinch on his foot, looking down he saw a crab. "AH- Channie theres a crab! Im gonna touch it." "Felix nO-" Chan went over to him and picked him up before he lost a finger.