20: Date

"Oi felix, you ready yet!" "For the last time, I said not yet!"

Felix was in Chan's bathroom, carefully putting in his earrings. After that, he lightly curled his hair to give it some extra bounce and fluffiness. His outfit was a royal blue turtleneck with bubbly sleeves, a fitted black skirt, and some white air forces.

Chan then walked into the bathroom with his hands in his pockets, "lix we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago

Chan then walked into the bathroom with his hands in his pockets, "lix we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago.." "well sorry I wanted to smell good for my date!"

"You used like 5 different body washes."

"I couldn't decide what scent I wanted!"

Chan chuckled as he rolled his eyes, walking over and rubbing the younger's sides. "This skirt is a little short.." Felix giggled as he sprayed some cologne, that he stole from chan, on himself.

"Its finee, no one will have the balls to do anything anyway." He responded. Chan smirked and hugged him from behind, kissing his ear as he whispered into it,

"Oh, but i will..~"

————

The first stop of the day is the mall, one of felix's favorite places. Felix basically rushed through the big glass doors, making heart eyes as he looked around the bustling mall. Chan followed behind with their bodyguards, smiling at the little chick running to the first store.

He ran into a luxury clothing store, scanning every piece of clothing at the speed of light. Chan and his bodyguards sat on a couple couches in the middle of the store on their phones, waiting for the little one to finish picking out what he wanted.

A little bit later felix came over panting, a bazillion different clothing pieces dangling off his arms, "im going to the changing room! Channie hyung come with!"

Chan smirked as he stood up, following the younger into the changing room. When they walked in, it had white marble walls with floor lengths mirrors across one of them. There was a small seating area and hooks to hold the clothing, where felix put all his clothes first.

Chan waltzed over and sat down on the seat, making himself comfortable. Felix immediately became shy as he fiddled with the hanger, "I-I meant like waiting outside.." he said in a small voice.

Chan smirked as he twirled his credit card in his hand, "babyboy, if im paying for these im watching you try them on.~" Felix pouted as he grabbed the first item; a short black skirt with a fitted waistband.

Felix slowly took off the skirt he was wearing, shivering at the piercing gaze from the man behind him. He slipped the black skirt on and adjusted it as he looked in the mirror, noticing that chan had not once looked away from his ass.

"Hyung can you stop eye fucking my ass please." "Mm.. i'd rather do a different kind of fucking." He smirked as he stood up, walking over to him. Felix slowly backed up into the mirror, blushing furiously as the older looked down at him with lustful eyes.