27: sorry not sorry

After the whole lia situation not too long ago, felix mostly calmed down by now. On the other hand, it was silent in that office.

Chan hasn't said a word since felix told him off, and now that felix is normal again it was making him extremely anxious.

He decided to open his slightly melted ice cream bar, licking a long strip up the side to the top to get the dripping spots while he looked at his phone.

He gently sucked on it, licking his lips slowly as some dripped down his chin slightly. Occasionally, he went down a little farther to take in more, making a quiet pop sound when he lifted his head off of it.

( we are talking about ice cream yall, cmon head out of the gutter. )

Little did he know, a certain someone was watching him the entire time.

Chan looked over and saw him lick the side of it when he first opened it, already feeling slight tension in his pants. He found himself resting his chin on his palm, watching the younger eat his ice cream strangely sensually.

When felix finished his ice cream, he licked the excess off of his finger since it dripped down a little. He finally looked over since he felt someone staring at him, a little startled when he made direct eye contact with chan.

"Um- hi?"

"Get over here now."    [⚠️]

Felix thought he was finally getting punished for being a brat earlier, so he hesitantly got up and slowly made his way over, standing in front of him since he turned his chair to look at him.

"Get on your knees."

Felix was shocked, why did he want him to give him head so randomly? Not like he was against it, but still.

"May I ask why so randomly?" Felix shyly asked as he got onto his knees in front of chan's chair. "Did you think you would get away with being a brat without punishment?" "Well no but- I dont really see this as punishment..~" Felix said with smirking, licking his lips as he undid the older's belt, noticing the tent already formed in his boxers.

Chan cocked his eyebrow at him, smirking evilly as he took a handful of the younger's hair, pulling his head up to look at him. Felix let out a small whimper as he did, looking up. "Oh, Ill make it a punishment."

After that, he roughly shoved his head down onto his dick, bottoming out. Felix was taken off guard so he gagged slightly as the feeling of the older's dick hitting the back of his throat, moaning lowly.

Chan still gripped his hair as he moved felix's head up and down roughly, throwing his head back as he groaned, loving the feeling. Felix was enjoying this just as much, moaning and whimpering as the lewd but hot sounds filled the room.

He licked around the base to the tip as his head moved up and down, matching the thrusts of chan's hips. He felt himself get hard, shifting his legs around uncomfortably, wanting some type of friction.

Before chan could come, a knock at the door startled the couple. "Excuse me sir? I have your reports, may I come in?"

Chan quickly let go of his hair, felix quickly scooting into the leg space under the desk, trying to get his breathing under control.

"Yes, come in." Chan adjusting himself so he looked presentable. The employee came in and started talking to chan about business stuff.

Felix stared lustfully as chan's hard dick was still fully exposed but under the desk. He suddenly got an idea, licking his lips as he positioned himself in between his legs again, stroking the older's dick slowly.