24: guilt

Everyone was in the car on the way to the meetup place. They have a shady exchange between another gang, who were known for ambushes. Of course the stay mafia is prepared, the members as well.

This is also the first mission felix has been on, all of the hellish training his boyfriend finally deemed him ready.

The tension in the car was suffocating , the members made up excuses to get seungmin and hyunjin to sit next to each other, and it worked. seungmin sat with his hands in his lap as he looked at his feet. Hyunjin rested his head on the window as he glanced over at the younger every 2 seconds.

When they got to the abandoned mall, chan dispersed the team into groups.

-changbin and minho
-chan and felix
-seungmin and hyunjin

Seungmin glared at the smirking chan and snickering felix. "You two go down the east wing to locate the ambushers." "Aye aye boss!" Hyunjin said cheerfully as he held his hand to his forehead.

Seungmin huffed as he turned around already walking down the hall, hyunjin catching up.

They walked in silence for a little before seungmin spoke up, "you dont have to make me food, i can get it myself.."

Hyunjin looked over at the pouting puppy boy and chuckled huskily, "but I want to! You need to focus on your hacking stuff so it's easier to bring it to you."

"Why do you even want to? Its not like..-"

"Because I care about you min, I care a lot." The redhead said in a calming velvety voice. Seungmin looked over surprised only to be met with the warm but bright smile of the tall ferret like man. Blushing seungmin looked away pouting. "Whatever.."

They suddenly heard voices so they quietly hid behind a corner. Seungmin internally panicked as hyunjin was leaned over his body, his neck right in front of his face as the older tried to listen to the unknown voices.

Seungmin let out a shaky but quiet breath trying to keep it together. Hyunjin felt the younger's hot breath graze his neck, closing his eyes as he took a quiet deep breath. Jesus fucking christ.. dont do that right now you tease.

hyunjin signaled with his hands to attack in 3.. 2... 1...

They both jumped around the corner, gunning down the ambushers that were hiding but still in view of the meetup happening. Because there were only 3 snipers, they won pretty easily.

They walked over to the bodies and searched for any ids or ammo. As they did, they heard the main fight start. When they looked over the edge their gang and the enemy gang members were spread everywhere fighting. They both shivered at how felix was absolutely shredding through the enemies.

"God he is flexible.. and scary.." "mm.."

Suddenly, they heard more enemies running towards them. They gave eachother a look as hyunjin smirked, twirling his knives in his hand.
They both rushed towards the attackers, hyunjin using his knives as seungmin fought off a couple with his fists and a couple with his gun.

After they were done they walked back to eachother, slightly bruised and scratched but nothing major. "You know, you're pretty good with your fists~" "shut up and focus.."

As hyunjin ruffled the puppy's hair while smiling, seungmin's eyes widened at the sight of a red dot aiming right at the older's heart.

"Hyunjin!"

Seungmin jumped in front of the older male as he heard a loud bang, his eyes widening at the pain erupting from his stomach. Hyunjin felt as the world stopped moving as he watched seungmin collapse in his arms, blood staining his shirt at a rapid pace.

He quickly laid him down and took off his shirt, lifting up the younger's and wrapping it around his torso to try and stop the bleeding with shaky hands. "Fuck fuck fuck- no no no, no min dont die on me.."

The only thing seungmin could register before completely passing out was the tears coming out of the redheads eyes, looking down at him with pure sadness and fear.

No, dont cry for me jinnie..

————

The fluorescent lighting in the hospital room stirred seungmin awake, groaning quietly but was hit was a rush a pain. He winced as he tried to move his arm but something was holding it.

He looked over and his eyes slightly widened at the sight; hyunjin was squeezing his hand tightly as he slept soundly with his head resting on the bed.

Hyunjin felt someone pat his head lightly, jolting up he sees a weak but calm puppy boy looking back at him. Gripping the pale blue sheets of the hospital bed, the feeling of relief was soon drowned by anger, confusion, guilt, regret.

Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed as he gazed at the younger with calm but stern eyes. "What the hell were you thinking." Seungmin was confused, his heart aching as his throat went dry. Why is he mad? I thought he would he happy..

"I just..-" "I didn't ask for you to take the bullet did I? You wouldn't be here, weak and tired in a hospital bed!" The older raised his voice slightly by the end of his sentence, making the younger flinch.

Seungmin looked at his angered hyung, his expression laced with anger but also guilt. He was always the one to be monotone all the time, showing barely any emotion with his sassy comebacks. But when it comes to his unrequited beloved, he was sensitive.

He felt the warm salty liquid build up in the corners of his eyes, looking down at his lap to conceal his vulnerable state from the older.

Hyunjin stood up as he gripped his hair, all his pent up emotions were swirling around in his head. He looked over at the younger who laid weakly in his bed with a saddened glare.

Seungmin felt his heart rip in two at the sight of his hyung. He has never looked at him like that before, and he wishes he never saw it. Dark thoughts and doubts ran through his mind, regretting his actions.

He watched in silent desperation and longing as the older walked out of the room without a word or glance.

Hyung come back.. please im sorry..

————

Felix sighed as he walked back into his home with chan close behind, his hand placed on his slim waist. "Hopefully minnie can be released tomorrow.." Felix said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Mh. I tried to talk to hyunjin, he just needs some time alone." Chan responded, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. Felix listened but his eyes landed on an object on the kitchen countertop, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

It was a phone, but not just any phone.

He walked over and picked it up, staring at the case. It had a dandelion charm in the top corner with a Polaroid picture of him and his fennec fox friend smiling as they held ice cream cones enclosed behind the clear case.

This is Han's phone.

"Babe I'll be right back." Felix said as he picked up the phone, running upstairs.

he ran down the hallway to a certain bedroom door, hearing suspicious sounds coming from behind it. Swinging the door open; to say he was unprepared to see the sight in front of him was an understatement.

Placed in the middle of Minho's bed sat minho and jisung, the younger on his lap shirtless as the older had his hands roaming his body. They were in the middle of a heavy makeout session, jisung's face all flushed and fucked out when he looked over at the unexpected guest.

minho looked over and smirked, gripping the younger's ass to coax a breathy moan from him. Felix stared wide-eyed with his jaw slacked open,

"WHAT THE FU-"

Ending 10/10

I just realized how bland my writing is :/ i'll try to add more detail to the best of my abilities, my apologies if this is boring to read lolz

Also im changing my upcoming chanlix book "district 9" to a hyunmin book. Ive been very invested in hyunmin lately and I think they deserve a book!
Sneak peak: fantasy-romance!

𝓤𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓵𝓲𝔁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara