9: maybe he isnt so bad..

-Felix's POV-

   I was currently in the elevator, heading down to the boss's office. I had many questions.

(Flashback)

  Me, Jisung and Jeongin we're currently sitting in my room on my bed, all huddled close together. "Hyung this house is literally amazing! Im so glad they let you live here as simply a resident than kept prisoner in that basement." Jeongin said, squishing one of my stuffed animals.

   I chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Yeah it really is- it sucks im not aloud to talk to anyone who lives here anymore though.." "why?" "One of my rules Mr. Bang forces me to follow." "Is.. he one of the members..?"

   Jisung pointed to Hyunjin, who was standing against my wall near the door as he hummed, smirking at me. "Yep. Thats Hyunjin. He's probably just here to watch us." "Ooh.. Hes pretty!" Jisung said, still looking at him. I watched as Hyunjin turned his head to look at jisung, smirking as he winked at him. I pulled my lips to form a line, furrowing my eyebrows.

   "Yeah he is- dont boost his ego too much, he might makeout with you." I said as a sly smile pulled at my lips; watching as he gasped offendedly as me and the others laughed.

  Hyunjin eventually left, contempt as how we were behaved. We talked all night long, I explained everything that happened to them. I showed them all around my room; including all the designer clothes I had and all the things I bought from the mall. Eventually we fell asleep, all laying on top of each other forming a pile of limbs. For the first time in months, I slept with a smile on my face.

  It was now the morning, listening to the birds chirp happily as I fluttered my eyes open. I was expecting to wake up to my two bestfriends but i was faced with confusion, and sadness; they were gone.

(End of flashback)

   I watched as the elevator doors slid open, revealing a familiar office as the boss sat at his desk. He peered up at me with a look of confusion, cocking his eyebrow at me.

   "Mr. Bang.. please dont be mad at me for coming here without you calling me but I really need to ask you some questions.." I mumbled as I fiddled with the hem of my hoodie.

   He put his pen down on the desk as he leaned back in his chair, pushing it back lightly. "Its fine. Come here." I was confused on why he didn't tell me to sit down on the couch, but I didnt really complain; thinking he wanted me to stand in front of him.

   I nodded as I walked over to his desk, standing in front of his chair. "No, here." He said, patting his thigh as he spread his legs slightly. Id be lying if I said he action wasn't hot as fuck.

"Pardon..?" I said. He rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to sit on his thigh; my legs resting in between his legs. I yelped at his sudden movement, blushing at the embarrassing noise that came out of me. I huffed as I watched him smirk. "This is your punishment for coming here without permission. Now what do you want to ask me?"

  "So my first question is where the hell are my friends?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I looked at him. "When you were sleeping we took them back to their houses, dont worry they weren't harmed. I *sigh* will allow you to text them, so I put their numbers in your phone." My eyes lit up, gripping my hoodie to contain my excitement.

   "Thank you Mr. Bang.." "you're welcome. You know, you're cute when you dont have that sour attitude of yours." I huffed as ignored his comment, "anyways. How did you find them?" "I have my ways."

"Okay.. Why did you do it?" I looked as he just stared at my face with a blank expression, silent for a minute before answering. "You've been a good boy the past month or so, so I decided to reward you." I felt the blood rush to my cheeks at the sudden praise, looking down at my lap. "Hmph.."

  My raging hatred for this man was suddenly disappearing the past couple days, I was internally insanely conflicted. He used to be so cold and harsh to me, but now hes being.. considerate. It confused me so much, but I didn't really mind. His extremely rare praise shook me to my core.

   I sighed quietly before gently wrapping my arms around his neck; pulling him into a hug as I was still on his lap. "Thanks.. I'll continue to be a good boy for you Mr. Bang.." I knew exactly what I was saying, a smirk pulling at my lips as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

   I heard a low husky chuckle coming from him, before he pulled my legs so I was straddling his lap. I blushed even more as I placed my hands on his shoulders. He smirked at me as he looked at my eyes, to my lips, then to my neck. "Oh yeah? How about you show me how much of a good boy you'll be hm?"

   I bit my bottom lip to contain my voice as I felt his hands slowly go to my ass- squeezing it lightly. "O-Okay.. how..?" I asked shyly, arching my back slightly from his more intense grip on my ass.

   "You know what to do baby boy..~" He cooed, grinding my hips against his slowly. I whimpered as I nodded, looking down at I started to fiddle with his belt buckle.

   I unzipped his pants and pulled his already hard dick from his boxers. God damn, I forgot how big he was..

   I took his length in both of my hands as I began to slowly moves my hands up and down. From the other times I did this, he usually stayed quiet unless he was cumming; but only let out a couple of low groans. So it took me by surprise when I heard a grunt escape his lips, looking up to see a increasingly flustered expression on his face.

   I smirked at the sight, knowing Im finally having an effect on him. "Do you want me to be a good boy for you sir~?" I cooed in a low but seductive voice, moving my hands faster. He tilted his head back as he let his groans leave his mouth, "fuck.. Ill make you be a good boy for me. My little slut~" he growled, roughly massaging my ass as I whimpered.

   This was the first time his dirty talk actually turned me on, enjoying his degrading. "Mhn..~ yes please sir~" I mumbled through my small moans and whimpers. "Mmm what a good obedient boy you are." He growled, taking me off guard when he leaned forward; gently sucking on the side of my neck.

   "A-Ahn~ not there.." I groaned, feeling as he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot on my neck. "Move your hand faster baby boy." He demanded seductively, obeying his order. "Fuck im close.." He said as he bit down on my neck harder, making me moan a little louder.

   It didnt take long for him to cum, feeling as the hot liquid coated my hand. Little did he know, I came at the same time in my pants from the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving from his rough touch. We both sat there panting, I looked up at the ceiling dazed from the foreign but amazing sensation.

   I smirked as I lifted my hand up, slowly licking the cum off my fingers as I looked him in the eyes. "Mm tasty~" He smirked, continuing to play with my ass. "Swallow every last bit got it?" I nodded; eventually licking it all off my hand.

   He used his hand to run his fingers through his hair, slicking it back with the sweat. "For being so obedient to me, Ill reward you." I tilted my head, waiting for his answer. "If you want to.. you may talk to the others."

   I bounced up and down in his lap a couple times trying to contain my excitement, "Waaa thank you!" I yipped, squeezing his neck in another hug. He chuckled as he patted my back, "how cute."

   We took a couple minutes to clean ourselves up, adjusting our outfits. I got off his lap, standing up as I adjusted my hoodie. I smirked as I used my finger to trace along his chiseled jawline, letting it slowly slip off his chin. "See you at dinner, Mr. Bang~" I cooed, walking towards the elevator.

   Maybe he isnt so bad..

We love progess! And confident felix! Mr bang really be spoiling him rn 😏😏