25: caught

"I would LOVE an explanation."

Felix sat on the couch across from jisung and minho, who just got caught basically, with his arms and legs crossed, a stern glare set on the duo.

jisung fiddled with his fingers in his lap, avoiding the death glare of his bestfriend. Minho just sat back against the comfortable cushion, with a smug look plastered on his somewhat swollen lips.

"it kinda just- happened.."

"Jisung honey, im your bestfriend- which means you cant lie to me. Now fess up." Felix started off with a sweet tone but soon became stern once again.

"Well.."

*FLASHBACK*

jisung hopped out of the black Cadillac that went to pick him up, with the only information he got was a "sent a car to pick you up, hope you arent busy -minho" from an unknown number.

The moment he got that text, flashbacks from the time at the tattoo parlor ran through his mind. In order to be prepared for any more moments like that he made sure to take a thorough shower, using his best smelling body wash and shampoo and shaving his legs to be as smooth as possible.

What? It's called being experienced. 🙄
Dont tell felix......

(Just jisung casually breaking the 4th wall LMFAO)

He walked up to the front door, knocking lightly. A minute later, minho opened the door- wearing black slacks, a white button up shirt, black sleek tie and dress shoes.

Jisung looked him up and down, internally screaming at how good he looked. "Why you all dressed up?" Minho smirked, "got back from a meeting not too long ago. Come in." He moved out of the way, letting jisung walk inside.

He walked into the kitchen and set his phone on the countertop, minho following close behind. "So, wheres felix?" "He's at the hospital visiting Seungmin with chan, hyunjin and changbin are somewhere."

"Next question, why did you want me to come over?" Jisung asked with an eyebrow raised, leaning against the counter as minho stood in front of him.

The older looked at him smirking, "mm i dont know, to get to know you better." He responded, looking the younger up and down.

Jisung saw this and smirked, pushing himself off the counter and walked into the living room, "yeah, sure. Thats what they all say when they just wanna fuck~"

before he could walk around the couch to sit down, a hand reached forward and wrapped around his stomach, pulling him into a firm chest.Another hand slowly trailed up the underside of his arm, eventually holding his hand.

"Wha-" "who said I just wanted to fuck, hm?" The older whispered in his ear in a velvety tone, making the younger shiver. "considering what happened last time, im getting that vibe from you." Jisung deadpanned.

"You sound upset, still mad at me for leaving you hard in that tattoo room?" Minho chuckled, resting both his hands on the younger's waist with his chin on his shoulder.

"Yea I am actually, that was a dick move dude." "Or I just like teasing a cutie like you~" "its not fair! I had to relieve myself in a bathroom like that was embarrassing enough, you just acted like it never happened!" Jisung was turned around out of Minho's hold at this point, crossing his arms as he pouted.

Minho tilted his head as he smiled, "how should I make it up to you, princess?" Jisung's cheeks turned a pretty pink as he puffed them out. "i dont know, maybe dont be a tease next time."

Jisung realized what he just said as his eyes went wide, watching as minho was stepping closer with a evil smirk. "Oh, so there's a next time? Is that why you used a good smelling shampoo and body wash? You smell like roses~"