29: vacation

"Dude move your fucking suitcase, its about to hit my feet."

"Leave my suitcase alone!"

"Hyung lets not fight in the middle of the airport.."

Felix and Jisung quietly bickered about their suitcases as Jeongin tried to calm them down so they dont cause a scene. The rest of the members walked close behind, amused by the argument.

They arrive at the airport a couple hours early before their flight, so they were finding the 1st class terminals for private jets, felix not surprised that chan owned one, so they can leave their luggage with guards so they can eat.

Once they arrived, the three normies looked around in awe at the luxurious sleek furniture placed in front of the black marble terminal doors, surprised that they were basically the only ones there.

They found their private terminal and left their stuff with their guards before walking back out to the main terminals that were lined with restaurants. "Hmmm babe what should we eat?" Felix asked Chan as he walked backwards. Before Jisung and jeongin could answer, chan quickly covered their mouths, "i dont know, depends on how hungry everyone is."

"I was like just about to say that."
"Im going to throw you out the window-"
"Babe dont threaten my second boyfriend!" Felix said while laughing, making chan roll his eyes.

"Im starting to think that you love him more than me." Felix dramatically gasped before frowning, jumping up onto chan and wrapping his arms and legs around him like a koala. "Nooo I love channie the most! I was just playing around!"

The older chuckled as he held him up as the group continued to walk, kissing his cheek, "mm good."

————

Soon enough, the group found a nice place to eat and sat down, talking amongst themselves. As seungmin finished, he wiped his mouth as he stood up, "im gonna go to the bathroom."

The group nodded before resuming their talking as seungmin walked away. Because the bathrooms were in sight across the room, he just needed to walk across.

He looked down as his phone for any notifications before bumping into someone, startling both of them. Seungmin quickly grabbed the girl's arm because she was about to fall over.

"Im so sorry, I didn't mean to-" before the girl could finish speaking, they made eye contact, the color draining from both of their faces.

"Its you.."

Seungmin slowly let go of her arm, still in shock. "Hello.." They both looked at their feet awkwardly, seungmin rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're the guy from the club right..?"

"Yeah.. Im- um sorry, for leaving you at the hotel."

She sighed quietly, brushing her hair back with her fingers, "dont worry about it, the money helped for an uber so thank you. Im sorry for approaching you like that at the club, i was wasted and was emotionally distressed so.."

"Dont worry about it, i was going through some things as well. Trying to get over someone sucks.."

"Hah, guess we were in the same boat." Seungmin went slightly wide eyed before chuckling. "So, whats your story? If you dont mind me asking."

"Aish.. just this um- person sees me only as a friend and It hurts really bad.. so im trying to get over them."

"Well you're really pretty, so he's definitely missing out." Seungmin smiled as the girl blushed, chuckling. "Well thank you, but its a her.."