12: dont leave me..

"Me and the others.. will be gone for awhile."

Huh..?

I moved my head to where it was in front of his, a confused.. panicked expression on my face. He looked at me with sympathy, gently rubbing circles on my back. "Wha.. what do you mean?"

"We have.. business in the americas. We do this every so often, I was dreading this day internally for awhile."

"Bring me with you!"

"No felix- ANYTHING but that."

"Why?"

"You just cant come."

"Just tell me!"

"You could die felix!"

He raised his voice as he looked me in the eyes. I looked down at him confused, many questions running through my mind. "Its too dangerous for you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happens to you.."

"Channie, I thought you hated me.."

He sighed softly, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck. I felt the blush cover my cheeks as I hugged him a little tighter. "Well I did." I pouted at his response, trying to pull away from him but he pulled me back to his chest.

"But. I've grown to- tolerate you." I smirked as I smiled, leaning back as I pinched his cheeks. "Channie likes lixie~" I cooed, earning a scowl from him but I didn't mind. "So, as a resident of my house I have to keep you safe." He tried to sound professional but the blush covering his cheeks and ears told me otherwise.

"Well.. when are you leaving?" "Tomorrow morning." I felt the tears threaten to leave my eyes as my bottom lip quivered, receiving a worried look from the older. "Wait dont cry-" but before he finished his sentence, I burst into tears.

————

It was now after dinner; everyone looked at me worriedly as I ate, ignoring them since I was still salty. I guess the boss told them what happened earlier since they didn't really question the puffiness in my eyes or my sniffles.

I was sitting on my bed wearing a dark blue pajama set comprised of shorts and a croptop, layered with a fluffy white robe to keep myself warm. I was working on a school assignment as I heard the door open; I whipped my head around, revealing none other than Chan standing in my doorway.

I almost drooled at the sight; he was wearing grey sweatpants accompanied by a tight black tanktop, outlining his heavily toned abs and biceps. His hair was somewhat damp from what Im assuming a shower, as he was ruffling his hair with a small towel.

"Oi felix, cmere." I was snapped out of my dirty thoughts as I tilted my head, confused. "Did I do something wrong?" He rolled his eyes as he walked over to me, effortlessly tossing me over his shoulder. I yelped, hitting his back. "Lemme go asshat! I have an assignment to finish!" "How feisty. You're sleeping with me tonight, so I came here to get you." "Wait what-"

We walked into his room as he dropped me on the bed, "ill be back, stay." He said sternly as he walked into his bathroom. I crossed my legs as I sat on the middle of his bed, pouting. Who does he think he is? Dragging me to his room like this?

When I wasnt paying attention, my phone, that I was luckily able to grab, slowly slipped off the bed and fell onto the floor. I looked over to where I heard the sound and sighed, "Hope it didn't break."

I scooted over to the other side of the bed, propping my knees onto it as I bent over, reaching out to grab my phone. Curse these short ass arms! I mentally cursed myself as my fingertips struggled to grip the phone, too stubborn to actually get up and grab it.

"Well well well. Look at you, presenting your ass to me like this. It looks nice n plump even through this robe of yours." Said a all too familiar voice, feeling as a large hand gripped my ass, massaging it lightly. "What the fu- hey!"

I whip my body around to face Chan standing on his knees behind me, smirking evilly as he gripped my cheek a little harder. I furrowed my eyebrows before turning over quickly; my head dangled off the side of the bed as I tried to kick him in the stomach, but he swiftly grabbed both of my legs and pinned them down, holding onto my inner thighs.

My face felt like it was on fire, looking down to see the erotic position we were in. Chan hovered over me as he pinned my thighs to the bed, his hips right in front of my- you know. "Get off! This is dirty!" He chuckled as he sat up, pulling me up so I was sitting up right again. "You say that as if you hadn't given me numerous blowjobs and handjobs." I pouted as I hit his arm, "whatever."

I was able to get my phone as I laid down on one side of the bed, nuzzling my face into the pillow. "Comfortable?" "Mm!" I responded, hearing him chuckle. "Oi felix." I lifted my head up with a 'hmm', only to be dragged over; sitting me on his lap as he rested his hands on my hips.

"You could've just asked me to sit on your lap ya know." "I could've, but manhandling you is fun~" I furrowed my eyebrows as he rested his head against the headboard, looking me up and down slowly. "Fuck.. im gonna miss this." He said as he pulled my neck towards him, gently kissing my collarbone.

"Um- how long are you gonna be gone for?" I asked, hoping for 'just a couple weeks'. "Im not sure, it can go from around a month to a whole year." My heart sunk into my body, feeling as a lump in my throat formed.

I tried to keep my composure as I took a deep breath, "okay.. thats fine, yeah." He gently cupped my cheek as he looked into my eyes. "I promise we'll get back as soon as we can, yeah?" I closed my eyes for a minute to stop myself from crying as I nodded, "you better."

I watched as his eyes trailed down to my necklace, looking at it curiously. "You wear this necklace everyday, is it an heirloom?" I frowned at his question, looking down at the necklace he had gently placed at the tip of his fingertips. "It's um- my moms.." I mumbled. "Why are you wearing that woman's jewelry." He said, somewhat agitated.

I looked down at my necklace as I gently opened it, revealing the small photo of baby me and my sister. I watched as he studied the picture closely, his expression softening. "Felix.. you look adorable in this photo. Who is the girl?" I bit my tongue before answering him.

"Thats my older sister, Jihyn.. I was just 4 at the time, she was 7, she went missing. About a week later, her body was found in the han river. The killer still hasnt been found, her case has been cold for years. After that, my dad started blaming me for her death as he became a heavy alcoholic. Not long after, he dragged my grieving mother down with him- thats how all the abuse started.."

I explained to him with a blank expression on my face, only to be pulled into a tight hug from the older. "Lix.. im sorry you had to go through all that. Ill help you find whoever did this to your sister." My eyes widened as I looked him in the eyes, my eyes showing nothing but desperation.

"Really..?" "Of course. We're the most powerful mafia in all of Asia, we can find one single killer in minutes." He said softly but confidently. I felt my heart beat fasten as heat stirred in my stomach, my mind going in loops. I felt my arms shake as I looked down at our laps, my eyes widened as my breathing picked up.

  I was in total shock, feeling the strong urge of hope again course through my body. I finally had another chance. Another chance to avenge my sisters death. The police let me down but this time; I have a better ally, the mafia. I knew that they can pull this off better than anyone.

   As my mind buzzed and my body felt numb; the only thing I could feel was strong arms wrapping around me, gently rubbing my back as their warmth radiated around me. "Felix.." he whispered in my ear, trying to calm me down. In the process, he slowly took me off his lap and laid me down, pressing his chest up against my back.

  "Shh... Sleep now, its okay.." He said in his deep soothing Australian accent. I felt my body relax against his, my eyes fluttering closed as I felt more contempt. I feel safe in his arms, I felt like a treasure that he was desperately trying to protect. I wish we could stay like this forever..

   And with that, I drifted to sleep.