31: pleasure

Its been almost a week since the group has been on vacation and it couldnt be described as anything but perfect.

They were adventuring the island everyday and created so many memories together, becoming closer and closer by the hour. Chan on the other hand was stressing since his "child to take care of" count went from 4 to 7.

when night fell, the official couple got tangled in the sheets almost 100% of the time. Not that felix was complaining, the only thing that he was grumpy about was the pain he had to deal with in the morning, sometimes followed by morning sex.

-FLASHBACK- ⚠️

The younger pulled at the handcuffs connected to the headboard, broken moans and cries poured out of his mouth as the older thrusted into him even harder than before.

Chan leaned down and captured his lips in a heated lustful kiss, rubbing his tummy reassuringly before angling himself to go deeper.

"A-AH~! Channie more please!~" "thats not my name, princess." He responded, harshly slapping his inner thigh which coaxed a drowned whine from him. "master! Please more~!" Chan smirked as he slicked his hair back before gripping felix's hips, ramming into him faster.

Felix felt his eyes roll back as his jaw slacked open, intense waves of pleasure running throughout his body, he swears he can see stars at this point.

"I-Im co- ah~ ming..!" "Fuck, me too." Chan leaned down and attacked the younger's neck with love marks and bites as his thrusts spasmed, before finishing off inside him. Felix came at the same time, a loud string of moans escaping his mouth as he came down from his high.

As he relaxed his arms and steady his breathing, he was suddenly flipped over and his hips pulled towards the other.

"Wha-" "We are far from over, my love~"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Felix. I need help."

Jisung was standing outside felix's room at around 9 pm, staring at him who was only wearing a long button up shirt that went down to his thighs. Felix blinked and moved aside so he could walk in, "this better be good because i was about to be dicked down."

Jisung rolled his eyes and walked in, sitting down on the edge of the bed, ignoring the shirtless chan laying down behind him. "Alright what is it." felix asked, standing in front of him.

Jisung stayed quiet before sighing, holding his head in his hands as he yelled, "i want to fuck him so bad!"

Felix's eyes widened as a muffled laugh could be heard behind jisung. "I hate you for putting us in the same room! He's literally so hot i cannot take it anymore, he teases me endlessly too! He always walks around shirtless because he knows what that does to me, and even when we are out in public he grabs or slaps my ass, i just cant hold on for much longer! The most we do is makeout, and im not sorry about it, but he teases me and stops before it goes any further!"

Jisung took a deep breath from speaking at the speed of light, sighing. "Then just seduce him dude." Jisung blinked before whining, "but I dont know how! Lately im just a nervous wreck when we're alone!"

Felix tapped his chin before smirking, walking over and opening his suitcase. "I've got just the thing for you babe." The squirrel suspiciously approaches but his eyes widen at the multiple sets of lingerie. "Okay what color do you want-" "im not wearing that in front of him!"

"Yes you are now choose before i put it on you myself." "No!" Felix rolled his eyes before grabbing a couple pairs, excluding the one he got for his birthday since that was for chan only, and dragged him into the bathroom.