Prologue

Lisa was not a very friendly kid.

Since kindergarten she has always distinguished herself as a very shy and silent child.
Her parents were worried, Lisa did not speak, did not express her judgments or thoughts, she looked like a lifeless doll.
She rarely smiled and most of the time she was forced to.

Her father couldn't understand it and her mother was desperate.

It was always like this, or at least... Until the beginning of the fourth grade, when a new girl was transferred to Lisa's school.
A little girl, hair as black as the night, beautiful eyes, reminiscent of those of a
cat.

Despite her 10 years, she was definitely highly recognized for her beauty.
At first impact, solar, always smiling, nice and kind.

Needless to say, she had stolen everyone's hearts.

Walking in the corridors on her first day, the brunette had attracted attention everywhere. Lisa's attention too.

Lisa was only 9 at the time, a year younger than the newcomer. But still meeting her was not difficult.

Lisa was quiet, in her usual place, under the shade of an oak tree as she watched the children play in the distance.

Like every time, some children tried to involve Lisa, and like every time Lisa shook her head, not saying a word.

The little girl with the appearance of a doll, was known in her year by her classmates and above all by the professors to never speak unless asked by the teachers.
It was probably shyness, or simply the fact that Lisa didn't like using her voice.

Lisa, alone, under her beloved tree, didn't really pay much attention to others, their faces, voices or actions, she just sat and stared into the void.

She had her usual dark, empty expression.

Apathetic.

Despite this, her eyes expressed. Millions of thoughts were spinning in her little head.

Maybe Lisa had so many things to say, too many, that's why she didn't speak.

It was like a block that prevented her from expressing herself, a block that was waiting to be removed.

From someone or something, this doesn't matter.

But what if it was someone?

Anyone suddenly? Someone Lisa would never have imagined for sure.

The doll's solitude and silence was suddenly broken. The sight of a short-legged brunette with long hair made its way into Lisa's visual radar. The newcomer stood before her, looking at her with curious eyes.

Lisa looked at her for a few seconds, just enough to understand one thing:

'Problems'

At the sight of Lisa the brunette in front seemed annoying, and probably a source of problems. So she listened to her brain and she just stood up, turned her heels and went to the other side of the tree.

As Lisa moved the little girl in front looked at her in confusion.

'Why?'

She thought with furrowed brows.

Unconsciously Lisa had increased the eldest's curiosity, who followed her to the other side of the tree exposed to the sun.

Lisa, feeling someone else's gaze on her, turned and met the brunette again. Silence enveloped them.
The noise of the children in the distance could not be heard in the slightest anymore.