10

It's been a couple of days since the girls ate all 5 together.

The last time was when Jennie announced that she didn't care what, she wanted to go out with Kai.

From that day on, for some strange reason, she and Lisa didn't talk much.
Almost nothing.

Which is really, a very strange and new situation, not only for the two girls in question, but also for Jisoo and Rosé who were not used to it at all.

Now Kai drove Jennie to school, so the girls didn't come get her anymore.

Jisoo once walked by, following her routine, but Jennie immediately threw her out saying she was late and had no time to waste when Kai could arrive at any moment.

And Jisoo felt a little offended or rather, neglected.

Because despite the fact that Lisa and Jennie were the closest, Jennie and Jisoo definitely spent a lot more time together.

But anyway Jisoo didn't pay much attention to it and when Chaeyoung asked her if she was okay she replied:
"Life goes on"

Then, Jennie now eats with Kai and his group of friends at lunch, so only Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and Seulgi eated together at their usual place.

And when is was time co go back home from school it was the same story and so in the end the girls ended up seeing Jennie once every four hours, randomly in the hallways, and they couldn't even stop and talk because for the most part, they were in a rush.

But despite everything the entire group was going through, the others had noticed a particular distance between Jennie and Lisa.

After all, Lisa didn't say hello to Jennie those few times they met in the corridors anymore,and when they accidentally ended up in the bathroom together they didn't exchange a word.

The tension was obvious, and the only ones who knew why it existed were obviously Lisa, and Chaeyoung.

Exactly.

Jennie didn't know.

She had no idea why Lisa was ignoring her (not like she wasn't ignoring her as well).

Jennie simply looked at her, Lisa looked at her back, Lisa looked away without saying anything and Jennie wouldn't understand.

Plus Jennie didn't have the guts to ask what's wrong so they just stayed that way.

Now it was lunchtime and as usual the only ones in their place were Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and Seulgi.

Seulgi seemed to have become an integral part of the group by now.

"Okay, I know you can't stand me anymore, but it's been 6 days since we last ate with Jennie!"

Rosé complained for the millionth time.
She, since Jennie stopped being with them, has been complaining about it non stop.

"Park Chaeyoung..."

Jisoo warned

"I know! But I can't do this anymore! It's been too long! We have to talk to her! And I know that Lisa and Seulgi think the same, don't you?"

She turned hysterically to look at the other two girls.

"Huh? Yes, of course"

Seulgi replied, a little surprised to have a say in as she and Jennie barely recognized each other.

"If you want..."

Lisa replied, playing with her food on the tray.

"Hey Lisa, look, don't you have to tell us something?"

Jisoo asked her, noticing her behavior that she had been trying to ignore all week.

"Huh? Me?"

Lisa pointed a finger to herself and looked at her elder confusedly.

"Yeah, and don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about when we all know at this table that something has happened between you and Jennie"

"Nothing really happened..."

And she wasn't lying, after all nothing really happened.

They hadn't argued, they were just ignoring each other

"Then why do you look like strangers these days? In all these years I NEVER saw you like that."

The eldest who didn't believe her continued to ask her.

"Honestly, I don't know."

Here this was a lie.

Lisa was ignoring Jennie and she knew perfectly well why.

She had to get those feelings out of her head and Jennie in this period did nothing but hurt her even if not voluntarily, but Lisa could not take it anymore.

And between that and confessing, this was obviously the best choice.

"You are incredible .... one day all clingy and inseparable and the other perfect strangers"

Jisoo's threw her hands to the sky as she irritatedly spoke.

Jisoo especially, hated fights in the group, because she wanted everyone to be okay and in peace with each others.

Being the oldest made her feel a sense of responsibility towards the other three girls, and even though no one had ever told her anything, she felt in charge of keeping their little bubble of happiness safe.

Therefore any quarrel or discomfort between the girls was a total slaughter for her and her stress.

"So are we going to talk to Jennie yes or no?"

Chae asked impatiently.

Jisoo looked away from her and instead turned her gaze back to Lisa.

She observed her and studied her in a short time.

It's obvious in Jisoo's eyes that Lisa didn't want to talk to Jennie at the moment and she didn't want to put her in such a situation so she thought about it for a couple of minutes and finally answered the impatient blonde next to her.

"No, only I will talk to her"

Lisa immediately looked up to look at her not expecting this response at all.

"What? Why?"

Rosé asked dazed looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm the best of all of us at these things, and the fewer people there will be, the easier it will be to talk to her heart to heart"

The brunette smiled at her, explaining her proud right choice.

'I have doubts and I intend to clear them up'

The brunette thought as she watched Jennie from the other side of the cafeteria while laughing with Kai.

--------------------------

It was seven in the evening and Jennie was quiet on her bed after she finally finished studying.

She was thinking about which movie he would be watching now when suddenly the doorbell rang.

She got up slowly confused, not knowing who could possibly be at this hour, especially when she had no plans with anyone and hadn't ordered anything to eat.

'Who the heck is it?'

She went down the stairs and once she opened the door she was surprised

"Jisoo?"

------------------------------

:^)