1

"Jisoo! Get back here!"

Jennie screamed as she chased the other Brunette around the hall.

"NO! Accept the truth Jennie!"

"NEVER"

The two girls chased each other around the house, one frightened for her still young life, and the other furious, ready to commit murder.

"She prefers me!"

Jisoo yelled as she turned once she climbed the stairs, looking at the ferocious beast striding towards her on the stairs.

"Stupid of you to even conceive such a thought"

The cat answered ready to assail her.

Jisoo started running again, reached Jennie's room and then tried to close the door, in vain as Jennie had already reached her.

"She prefers me!"

"How can you be so sure? She never confirmed it"

Jisoo replied running across the bed. Jisoo on one side and Jennie on the other. Jisoo could no longer escape but Jennie couldn't catch her.

"I just know! It's obvious! She prefers me! We've known each other longer!"

"Time is not an influential fact"

"Oh yes it is"

"No it isn't!"

The oldest annoyed replied raising her eyes to the sky imitating the usual behavior of the younger.

"Would you ever marry someone you just met?"

Jennie asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What? NO"

"SEE?"

"Those are two different things!"

Jisoo yell at her in response

"No! It is exactly the same thing!"

"What the hell-!"

Their discussion was stopped by the ringing of the bell.
Jennie turned abruptly, completely letting go of the other brunette.

'Lisa'

She thought, before catapulting down the stairs followed by Jisoo in a hurry.

Jennie reached the door first and opened it to reveal the two figures behind it.
A huge smile made its way into Jennie's face as she saw the cutest and sweetest girl she had ever known.

"Lisa!"

She threw herself against her arms, supported by the blonde who held her tight to her.

"Hey Jen!"

Lisa squeezed her tight before letting her go and examining her face

"Good morning"

Jennie smiled softly at her, a smile that was immediately returned by Lisa with equal power.

'"Morning Rosie"

The brunette turned to the other blonde girl next to Lisa.

"Good morning Jennie"

She answered her happily and excited like a puppy.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah ... Good morning everyone but Now ..."

Jisoo stepped in between Lisa and Jennie who were quite close.

"Lalisa Manoban"