7

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! What was that!?"

Jisoo got alarmed as soon as she realized what had actually happened

"I-I ... I don't know..."

The younger answered, completely red in the face, confused and shocked by Jennie's sudden change.

'Did she just kiss me?...'

It was not the first time that Jennie kissed Lisa on the cheek, it has happened before, but it was only on 'special' occasions, when they had not seen each other for a long time, or on their birthday or in anyway, in such situations.

Never so casually.

Jennie did it like it was a perfectly normal thing and like they did it every day.
And the even more shocking part ...

'Remember you like me more,ok?'

That sentence kept echoing in Lisa's head.

'What did she mean?...'

She couldn't really explain it.

First Jennie's overreaction, then the hand around her waist, and now this?

'No, no, no, no, no .... something is wrong ... Something is defined wrong,what's going on?'

Lisa thought, staring at the floor still red in the face.
She was literally boiling.

"Jennie is acting weird this morning ..."

Jisoo said still in shock from the scene from before.

"What do you mean?"

Seulgi asked curiously

"She's just weird! She never behaved like that before... Plus,that kiss- absolutely out of place for Jennie!"

Jisoo solemnly answered her, while Lisa nodded her head.

"Oh... well... I don't know if it was just my impression ... and I wouldn't want to insinuate anything, Jennie seems like a nice girl! I would like to be her friend! But you know...I felt...I don't know... threatened around her?"

Seulgi said uncertainly, still confused about the strange behavior of the raven towards her.

"You're right, I noticed it too..."

Lisa answered her

"She didn't seem to like.....you"

Then the other brunette continued.

"which is weird, because Jennie is really a very friendly person, sometimes even too much"

"Exactly..."

"..."

"Oh well, it'll mean she doesn't like me"

Seulgi shrugs in resignation.

"And you're ok with that?..."

Lisa asked her, not really understanding the situation.

"I can't be liked by everyone, it happens... Anyways...We absolutely have to go to that arcade I told you yesterday!"

"An arcade!? Wait,For real!? Where is it!?"

Jisoo exclaimed excitedly.

"You have no idea Jisoo! It's an amazing place! .......... "

As the two older girls walked to their classrooms, Lisa just stared at them, still unable to move.

'My God... Jennie, what are you doing to me?...."

-------------------------------

Jennie was dragging Rosé towards their building.

While Rosé begged her to slow down and calm down, Jennie was mad.

Mad with herself.

'What the hell did I do !? Why did I do that?! Am I crazy?!
I just kissed Lisa in front of everyone, just like that and whispered in her ear as well!
Oh my God!'

Jennie was well aware of what she had done.

She was well aware that she had left Lisa completely blown away.

And she was well aware, that in the eyes of anyone unfamiliar with them, they certainly looked like a couple.

'What the hell is going through your stupid little head Jennie!'

She shouted at herself in her head, trying to regain common sense.

But in the meantime she wasn't hearing Chaeyoung that was praying her to stop.

"Jennie! Please slow down! Take it easy! Stop!"

Rosé shouted behind her, hurt by the brunette's strong grip on her wrist.

When Jennie realized what she was doing, she immediately stopped and helped the little chipmunk

"Oh God! Sorry Rosie! I don't know what got into me, sorry!"

She begged for forgiveness as she examined Chaeyoung's wrist, stroking it, trying to relieve the pain.

"You are too strong Unnie ... you should learn to moderate that strength of yours in those tiny little hands"

"Sorry! Come, I'll take you to the infirmary"

"No! No! It is not necessary it's nothing! Besides, we can't be late for class."

Rosé took her by the shoulders trying to calm her down.

Jennie was freaking out and something was visibly wrong.

"You didn't hurt me, don't worry ... now calm down okay? Nothing happened. If you want to talk about it ... I'm there "

The blonde told her, letting Jennie know that she knows there's something wrong with the brunette, and that she is willing to listen to her.

"Rosie I-"

"Hey Jennie!"

The raven was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of the boy who had exasperated her the day before.

"Kai?"

"Hey beautiful! Come, I'll take you to class"

Kai offered her with a bright smile, once again ignoring the people around Jennie.

Rosé immediately felt irritated.

Number one: he didn't say hello.
He did the dickhead again and decided to ignore Jennie's friends, which was very rude of him.

Number two: that guy is a little but too insistent and determined, too much for Chaeyoung's taste.

'If only Jennie could open her eyes and realize, now I shouldn't be here dying of anger and worry for that idiot of Lalisa who is stupid enough to fall in love with her best friend!'

Rosé thought as she stared hatefully at the boy not far from her.

'Gosh, Jennie ....'

"Chae, I'm going ok?"

Jennie told her with an apologetic expression on her face.

It's obvious that she doesn't want to part with her, but she can see in Kai's eyes that he's not going to let her go, and she honestly doesn't have the strength to argue.

"Ok ... and remember what I told you!"

Chae spoke back as Jennie walked towards her classroom with that boy beside her.

-----------------------------

O_o