19

And so party it is.

It was nothing big, just Lisa, Jennie,Jisoo, Chaeyoung,Seulgi and maybe some other people,all in one restaurant,the one owned by Chaeyoung's dad.

They were all having fun, celebrating Lisa's win and Chaeyoung's upcoming audition next week.

Jisoo and Jennie were in one side of the table,while Lisa,Seulgi and Rosé where in the other one.

Chaeyoung talked to her father so now they have the restaurant all for themselves.

They were now waiting for Irene that wanted to congratulate Lisa,and Seulgi said she invited someone else from the dance club to let Lisa familiarize.

She said that that's not only a club,but also a family.

So she wanted Lisa to fit in the best.

"You know...you were damn scary back at the auditions"

Lisa said approaching Seulgi next to her, remembering the shivers that hit her back when she met her serious and passive aggressive gaze.

"Hahahaha, really? I was in my Capitan mode"

"I swear, I was trembling."

Seulgi started laughing out loud, amused by the blonde that looked genuinely scared.

"You know...if Irene saw you like that she would be probably crushing har-"

"WAIT-For real?"

Seulgi froze,a slight blush visible in her cheeks, and a hopefull expression on her face.

"Seulgi likes Irene?"

Questioned at the same time Jennie and Chaeyoung, both curious.

"I do, I like her, but she never gives me the time of the day..."

Confessed Seulgi, now a little bit sad.

"Don't give up bear! Be persistent, maybe one day things would change..."

Comforted her Jisoo, filling the glass of Seulgi with soju.

"I Hope so...even though I know she doesn't change her mind easily,does she?"

Asked Seulgi knowingly at Jennie.

Jennie knows Irene the best in the group, and yes, Seulgi was right. She doesn't change her mind easily, especially in this kind of situation.

"But... maybe...you should just be persistent, it could work."

Said Jennie, comforting her a little bit too.

Jennie cleared her mind about Seulgi, and realized that deep down she's not l a bad person ... She accepts her for now.

"Thanks..."

Thanked her Seulgi with a kind smile, that Jennie happily reciprocated.

Jennie is in a really good mood right now, and the other girls surely noticed.

They started talking again when Irene arrived.

"Hiiii"

Jennie greeted Irene with a big smile.

Everyone greeted and welcomed her.

Seulgi tried too, but Irene didn't even deign to look at her, as usual.

"Congratulations Lisa, I bet you did an amazing job"

Irene said as she greeted her.

"Thank you ... you're really kind. But i think Seulgi did an awesome job too today. There were soooo many people auditioning but she always kept a kind smile on her face and did her job as a captain very professionally. She was so different from her usual self, i didn't recognize her."

Thanked her the blonde, at first shy, but then she started praising Seulgi, knowing that maybe that could help her friend's situation.

In her peripheral vision Lisa could see the grateful smile on her friend face beside her and she knew that Seulgi would be grateful to her for the rest of her life.

"Oh. Is that so ..."
Irene answered, looking briefly at Seulgi, who smiled sweetly at her, trying to show her best side.

Irene looked away immediately and sat down next to Jennie, not minding the teasing look on her (Je) face.

Irene had just sat down when the other guest arrived.

A guy in his twenties, tall awesome figure, brown short hair, and two doe big eyes that gave him the look of a cute Bunny.

Chaeyoung mouth literally dropped, like she just saw an angel descending from heaven.

Lisa noticed and giggled a little.

The guy got closer and closer to the table until he was standing in front of everyone.

He bowed and politely greeted

"Hii"

The boy greeted, visibly excited.

"Jungkook!"

Seulgi got up, and kindly introduced her guest.

So the boy's name is Jeon Jungkook, a guy the same age of Lisa and Chaeyoung, that auditioned for the club just the week before this, so the newest member after Lisa.

He looked kind, and funny.
Looked like the type of guy that girls love.

According to Seulgi, Jungkook has only been in the Club room with all the other members only once so far.
So he was just as nervous as Lisa and she thought that maybe the two of them could become great friends, being both the lastest to join the club .

So of course she made them sit beside each others.

Chaeyong mouth was still watering and Jennie hit her under the table, silently telling her to put her shit back together.

And so, now that the group for the night was complete, they officially started the little celebration.

-------------------------------------

They were all pretty much with their own business.

Jennie, Irene and Jisoo were whispering by themselves. Sometimes laughing together, other times shock pervaded Jisoo's face, they were obviously gossiping.

Lisa and Jungkook were talking by themselves too.

Even tho they just met, they had a lot of things in common, and they were having fun together just talking about their favorite movies, music ....

Then there were Seulgi and Chaeyoung that were playing tic tac toe on their phones together against one bot.

Sometimes they would curse when losing or simply getting mad.

At some point Chaeyoung even deleted the game and just cheered on Seulgi that wasn't giving up on the five star sign she would get if she wins.

Anyways, they were all enjoying themselves quite a lot

Especially Lisa and Jungkook.

Their laughter grew louder and louder as they attracted the attention of the others at the table.

But in the end no one was really bothered by them so they simply ignored them and kept going with their discussions.

Everybody didn't mind, but Jennie.

-----------------------------

:-*