12

Lisa and Rosé were sitting on the benches in the park near the school.

The first three hours of lections were free, as the university would have a meeting about the school's new cultural festival coming soon.

So the two girls  found themselves alone, watching the birds in the park and occasionally the elderly couples who came for a walk.

Seulgi was not with them since she's the captain of the dance club, and had to attend the meeting.

Jisoo wasn't there too because she texted them earlier in the morning, and told them  that she was dealing with an urgent situation and wouldn't arrive there before 10am.

Meanwhile, about Jennie, nobody knows anything.
And the two didn't even bother to text  her because they knew she was probably with Kai.

The two were silently gazing up at the sky when Lisa broke the silence.

"You know ... I didn't know there was a dance club ..."

She suddenly said, looking monotely at the sky.

"Me neither."
Chaeyoung answered her briefly.

Another minute of silence passed when

"Do you know if maybe there's also a singing club?"

Rosé asked, turning her head to look at Lisa.

"Why? Do you want to enter it?"

Lisa asked, looking at her skeptically.

"Why? Do you want to enter the dance club?"

The older one spat back with as much teasing as the other blonde.

"Touche"

Silence returned as they resumed to look at the sky.

They looked like an old couple abandoned by the world, that wasn't showing any kind of emotion to the hard life.

"Maybe I should find myself a boyfriend too ..."

Chaeyong muttered,suddenly interested in boys from boredom.

That's how much she was bored.

Lisa looked at her with eyes that said "Are you kidding me?" with a raised eyebrow, silently judging her friend.

Chaeyoung, in answer,held up two fingers in sign of peace with an annoying smirk on her face.

Their little scene, however, was soon interrupted by the arrival of the one and only Kim Jisoo.

Accompanied by someone they did not expect.

At all.

"Heyyyy, good morning!"

Jisoo greeted them with her usual smile. The girls tried to say hello too but couldn't get the schok off their faces when they saw Jennie next to Jisoo.

"Good morning..."

Rosé tried to greet back, but she couldn't take her eyes off Jennie, obviously wondering why in the world she was there with them too.

Jennie felt the looks of the other two burn her body so she decided to say hello too.

"Hey!..."

Lisa looked at her with an involuntarily raised eyebrow.

Jennie was a little weird.

"Come on, make room for the old ladies"

Jisoo approached, pushing them abruptly so she could be able to sit down in the bench too.

The two youngest in return glared at her.

They were all seated now except Jennie, who was looking down at them.

Chae was the first one to question her.

"Won't you sit down?..."

Jennie took a deep breath, adjusted her posture, and looked at them one by one, staring at Lalisa for perhaps too long.

"I ... wanted to apologize for my behavior these past few days.
I didn't want to ignore you or cut you off, but I was just trying to get to know Kai better and I just concentrated all my time there.
I should have thought of you first, and even if I wanted to get to know him better, I should've still have made time for you, the people who play the most important part in my life.
I'm really sorry I don't know what got into me, i hope you can all forgive me..."

All the time jennie spoke, she didn't look up even once, as if embarrassed and disgusted with herself.
She knew she was wrong and was ready to fix her mistakes.

"Well...You may not accept my apologies that easily now- but I am ready to show you that I really regret what I did and that from now on I promise you I will always put you first over a stupid guy who honestly ... is not really worth it."

At the last words Lisa involuntarily smiled.

She looked at Jennie trying to meet her gaze in silence.

After a few seconds Jennie finally looked at her and the two made eye contact.

Lisa smiled at her and Jennie, even if a little surprised, immediately returned the smile.

She knew that the blonde had forgiven her already.

But a few moments of silence passed, and no one was saying anything.

Jennie got nervous.

She wanted to be forgiven or at least not be despised by her best friends.

But more the silence lasted, more her anxiety continued to build.

...

"You finally understood it!"

Chaeyoung got up abruptly and threw herself on Jennie, hugging her tighly.

Jennie was got even more shocked now.

She definitely didn't expect it.

"You're so stupid ..."

The blonde whispered in her ear and squeezed her tightly.

She had missed her.

In a short time the four were in a group hug, hugging each other tightly, happy that everything was finally back to normal.

Or better.

Almost everything.

But they didn't know that

-------------------------

:0