21

"Can i sleep with Jisoo? On top of her?"

"What?"

Everything was going quite well in Seulgi's car. Just Irene doing stupids questions and Jisoo kicking Seulgi's sit every five seconds.
Till Chaeyoung made a strange request.

"I want to sleep with Jisoo Unnie...on top of her"

She explained slowly, seeing the stars moving around above her head.

"And...why would you?"

Seulgi asked again while driving, not really understanding the situation.

"I just want to!"

Rosé answered loudly, almost shouting,
like she's loosing her patience.

"Ok! Ok! You'll sleep with Jisoo!"

"On top of her..."

"Yes Chaeyoung. On top of her."

Seulgi just agreed, remembering Jennie's words and realizing how Jennie was absolutely not joking about their drunk manners.

So she rode to the nearest house, wich is Jisoo's one,and took them both in.

Of course not before telling Irene to stay put and calm for ten minutes, possibly not laughing and screaming like a psychopath.

Thanks God she put them both in bed in less than 5 minutes.

Jisoo didn't have stairs and Seulgi thanks her for that, because if Jisoo had stairs,Seulgi would be pulling her hair out,one after one.

She was about to go when she saw something she wasn't really expecting.

"Unnie... you're so comfy...I love you"

Chaeyoung put herself on Jisoo, hugging her and almost kissing her check.

Jisoo just slightly grumbled,but she didn't move, letting Chaeyoung stay still over her.

Seulgi left immediately, practically running.

She then got to Irene's house, witch was near the university.

It was a pretty silent ride, just Irene counting all the red lights she saw.

Seulgi found it really cute.

Once they reached their destination, Seulgi was about to get Irene out of her car when she noticed, that Irene was sleeping.

She suddenly fell asleep right before the car stopped in front of her house.

'God, please don't this to me...'

Seulgi didn't want to touch her without her consent, nor her, nor her things in her bag, so she just tried waking her up.

And she tried and tried and tried but nothing.

if a policeman had passed by and saw Irene, the policeman would have arrested Seulgi for murderer.

Irene looked death,like death death.

If it wasn't for the little little breathe coming out of her nose, Seulgi would have fainted or more probably, have an heart attack.

And this was kinda Jennie's fault,she forgot to mention that if Irene falls asleep, then there nothing to do.

An asteroid could hit earth, Irene wouldn't even notice.

So Seulgi didn't have much choice.

She wouldn't have touched Irene for nothing in the world without her consent, so she just brought the blanket from the back sit that she would always take with her for precaution, put it on the oldest girl and sit on the driver sit again.