20

Jennie couldn't take her eyes off of the scene before her.

Lisa was laughing,and so fucking much,it made her angry.

And it wasn't because her laugh was too loud,or because she was bothering her with it.

But it was because the one making her laugh like that was that guy.

A guy she just met,yet they look like they knew each other since birth.

And something...the way Jungkook looked at Lisa...it was giving Jennie an uncomfortable felling.

The way his eyes would sparkle everytime she would laugh didn't set right for her.

It was infuriating her,but she didn't understand why.

She made rules for herself, why isn't she following them?

Why Lisa isn't noticing the way she's death glaring at her and the boy besides her?

Why does it bother her so much?

She was so busy glaring at those two idiots that she wasn't following Jisoo's and Irene's discussion anymore.

And she knew it but still wasn't recomposing herself.

Then a sound woke her up a little.

It was her phone.

One text

From Kai.

It was kinda late but he still texted her.

Kai😀
Princess,are you awake?

Actually it wasn't that rare or strange for him to text her at that hour,they would sometimes chat at night,but Jennie wasn't really in the mood right now.

'Here I have two idiots already and I should deal with another one? God no.'

She just put her phone in silence mode, and restarted her session of death glaring.

But when she looked up from her phone she saw Lisa, staring at her.

Jennie immediately put away her phone and stared back.

She was obviously searching for attention from the younger girl,but Lisa wasn't doing anything.

She really wanted to talk to her, about anything, she doesn't care,just staying with her would be enough.

She would never admit it, but she was kinda desperate from pulling Lisa as far away from that Jungkook boy as possible.

She even made Lisa a sign to go outside together, but she just ignored her.

Jennie was literally fuming now.

"Hey Jen, is everything okay?"

Rosé asked her, noticing a black aura forming around Jennie.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking"

Answered harshly the brunette, still staring at Lisa, this time with an immagine of her killing Lisa in her mind.

And so the night kept going.

The beers were getting more and more, the smell of alcohol slowly spread around the room, and already more of half of the group was already drunk.

The only ones that kept sober were Seulgi, Jennie and Jungkook.

All the others were long gone in wonderland.

Jisoo wouldn't stop drinking and fighting Chaeyoung for the stupidest things, while Lisa and Irene were laughing hysterically, with Irene almost on the point of passing out.

"So, I think we should call it a night."

Seulgi said, looking at the mess that formed in the table.

"I Guess..."

Jennie answered shortly, still in a bad mood because of Lisa, who didn't even spare her a look for the whole night.

"Ok so...my car is the biggest one here, I can take three people with me."

Stated Seulgi, rolling up her sleeves, ready to fight.

And she really needed to get ready because while Chaeyoung and Irene were easier to handle when drunk, Lisa and Jisoo were all a different story.

Jennie knew that Jisoo wouldn't get up unless she'd finish the last two bottles of soju, and Lisa wouldn't move an inch from her sit.

"I can take Lisa home"

Jungkook offered, walking to the almost knocked out Lisa, ready to take her with him.

But he couldn't even touch her when Jennie stopped him immediately.

"I don't think so, she's coming with me"

Jennie glared at him, obviously intimidating him as he immediately backed out.

"Oh...o-okay..."

He agreed fast,but with a little sad face on his face.

Someone else would find it cute and immediately would do everything to put a smile back on his cute face, but Jennie just wanted to punch the shit out of him, finding him disgusting.

And she was actually confused on her behavior.

He really was her type, under every single point of view, but for some unknown reason he really can make her veins pop out in anger.

"Ok then I'll take the rest... bunny don't worry, we can handle this, go home and sleep ok?"

Seulgi reassured him, sending him away.

He tried to greet goodbye the other girls too but none of them really had the force or the want to pay attention to him.

So he just left,quite in a sad way,but still left.

---------------------------------

"Im telling you, Jisoo is no joke when drunk, she seriously can get you out of your mind,she gets really REALLY annoying, and doesn't stop till she gets what she wants"

Jennie warned Seulgi while helping her setting the girls on the car.

After a big fight with Jisoo, trying to make her understand that if she drank the last two bottles left she would end up in the hospital, and a really drammatical show with Lisa, Seulgi and Jennie finally got em all in the car.

And now Jennie was giving her tips, knowing how hard her friends were to handle in this situations.

"And oh! If Chaeyoung ask you something, just do it, trust me,or she would get even worse than Jisoo and you don't want to see that ok?"

"Ok"

"She normally doesn't ask anything out of the world anyway...and about Irene...she's pretty normal,she just laughs a lot,but nothing more,she should still be lucid."

"Got it. What about Lisa?"

"Please... I might just bury myself with all her drama..."

Seulgi laughed at Jennie desperate self.

"If you know, and you hate it...why wouldn't you let Jungkook take care of it? He's a good guy you know."

"I just... wanted to do it. I'm used to it anyway."

Jennie shrugged, entering her car.

"If you say so...sooo...see you?"

"See you"

---------------------------

=_=