5

Jennie was home alone getting ready for school.

Normally, Jisoo should be with her, waiting for her and helping her preparing for school,at that hour in the morning, like every morning, but this morning Jisoo had not yet showen up.

Jennie was kind of weirded out by it, but in the end she didn't pay it much attention.

She hadn't slept much the night before. Kai, the boy who had invited her out the day before, had surely tired her.

He took her to a park, slightly far from Seoul, and they walked for a long, long, long time, until it began to get dark, so Kai invited her for dinner. She accepted, and when they finished eating, then they restarted walking again again and again.

Jennie thinks that Kai must have strong legs.

They walked and walked until they reached Jennie's house around eleven in the evening.
Jennie sent off Kai with a kiss on the cheek and soon after, she threw herself into bed.

She didn't mind Kai, he was sporty, sweet and looked like a cool guy.

Sure, he wasn't really funny and he seemed to miss  few neurons at times, but Jennie could work with that.

She was feeling a little bit bad for dumping the three girls at last second, but Lisa didn't care and Jisoo and Chae seemed to be fine with it so...

She was fixing her hair when she heard the doorbell.

'Here they are...'

Jennie went down the stairs and then immediately opened the door, but the sight that greeted her after dazed her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,OH GOD"

"Please! Hahahah!... This is so funny!"

"Hahahahahhaahhaha!"

The three girls were bursting with laughter while looking at their phones.

Jisoo was literally crying, Rosé was not breathing and Lisa had a HUGE smile on her face, one of those smile that you see on her every six years.

'What the hell?...'

"Hey?... Did I miss something?"

Jennie uncomfortably shifted on her place as she looked at the three historical figures.

The girls, who apparently hadn't even realized she was there, looked at her, or at least tried as one of them was literally about to roll in laughter.

"Hahaha! You have no idea!"

"OH! OH! She sent another one!"

Rosé yelled, shoving the girls who hurriedly looked at her phone to then then burst out laughing soon after, like three problematic madwomen.

"Confused" doesn't rightly describe Jennie's mood right now.

She was more than confused, what the hell was going on?
She had never seen them laugh so much, especially Chaeyoung, who laughed often, but never so hysterically.

She was red in the face, with tears in her eyes, and she was holding herself to the wall for support to keep from falling.

The girl was barely breathing, she was fighting for her life.

But then laughing Jisoo accidentally dropped her phone and Jennie got alarmed.

"Hey! Careful! What the-?... So what the hell is happening to you-"

Jennie picked up the phone but froze when she saw the screen.

It was a group chat.

And the last message was a photo of a dark-haired girl, posing, wearing harsh pink glasses, a glow-in-the-dark green wig, a fake Hitler mustache, and a purple pua necktie.