4

"So miss, care to tell us who's the boy you were talking to?"

Jisoo asked referring to the previous scene.

The girls were having lunch in holy peace, at their usual table in the cafeteria. They were all sitting down to eat, except Rosé who was already standing in line for another round of rice.

"Kai?"

Jennie asked with some food still in her mouth as she munched, making the blonde smile slightly from the other side of the table.

"Who?"

Jisoo asked, still not understanding who it was.

"Kim Jongin, Kai, the basketball team captain remember?"

"oh, that boy..."

Jisoo said not very convinced as she reconstructed the image of the boy in her head.

"Did he ask for your number?"

Lisa asked Jennie but her eyes not diverting from her food.

"Yup"

Jennie answered briefly.

"And you gave it to him?"

Jisoo joined

"Yup"

Jennie answered again

"Obviously..."

Lisa mumbled, this time failing to hide the disapproval and sorrow in her voice.
Jennie looked at her oddly not understanding the younger's "sudden" change of mood.

"Are you ok?"

She asked confused

"Huh? Yes, of course"

Lisa answered her, however, unable to paint a smile on her face, making it clear that something was visibly off.

Jennie looked at her with furrowed brows even more confused than before.

'What's wrong with her?...'

"Oh! I'm going to help Rosie-I'm coming!"

Jisoo flashed to the rescue of Chaeyoung that was hardly carrying four bowls of rice.

Lisa watched the scene as Jennie stared at her trying to figure out what was wrong with her best friend.

The blonde had that monotonous expression again, the expression Jennie knew all too well by now.

Jennie knew that when Lisa had that expression, it meant that she was thinking. A lot.

And Lisa always thinks a lot, about so many things, but sometimes something bothers her, and that expression pops up.

Jennie didn't like seeing her like that, it reminded her of the times when Lisa was still out of the reach for her and she didn't want to know anything about the brunette.

"Hey, really, what's wrong? You know you can tell me everything right?"

The brunette asked worriedly, placing her hand on top of Lisa's above the table.

Lisa quickly melted to the touch, but the memory of earlier brought her back to her senses.

"It's nothing, it's just that ..."

She froze in a moment of silence, thinking of the right words, as Jennie silently watched her waiting for an answer.

"Are you... going to do that again?..."

"What?"

"Get a random guy, have fun with him for a couple of weeks, break up and get hooked up with someone else right away?"