11

"Jisoo?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?"

The brunette asked from the other side of the door, with a hood on her head that covered her from the cold.
She was in her favorite purple sweatshirt and plain jeans underneath.

Jennie looked at her doubtfully but obviously didn't hesitate to let her into the house.

"Sure come in."

The eldest made her way through the walls she knew all too well before climbing the stairs and sitting on the bed in Jennie's room.

Through it all, Jennie followed in confusion with a grimace on her face, wondering what the hell Jisoo was doing.

Once inside Jisoo asked her to close the door.

"Oh God, I feel like I'm having that talk with my mother"

Jennie murmured, nos even more confused by the other brunette's behavior.

Once the door was closed she sat next to her on the bed, looking at her again with that confused look.
Jisoo took a deep breath before turning so she could have a better view of Jennie.

"So...Jennie Kim..."

Jisoo started, sending strange electric joilts through Jennie's back.

'Lord, I'm seriously talking to my mom'

'The girls and I have talked about it and we have come to the conclusion, that it is better to talk about it and try to understand rather than let things go the way they're going"

"Why are you distant these last days, Jen?"

Jennie froze.

She expected anything, anything but this.

Maybe Jisoo had just come to tell her something, maybe some boy, or new homework, she wasn't expecting a serious talk.

Because Jennie knew Jisoo, and this is going to be a very serious talk.

"I ... I don't know what-" "Kai."

Jisoo interrupted her

"Oh..."

'Um... What about him?... You know, I told you, I'm interested in him- "

"Jennie we haven't eaten together for 6 days and we all know how much you like to eat with us at your favorite table, heck you love it! You always have!"

"I know but Kai ... Kai ..."

Jennie froze, not knowing how to continue the sentence.

What was she supposed to say? That she loved Kai so much that she wanted to give up her favorite time, in her favorite place, with her favorite food next to her favorite people?

That she preferred to be with Kai rather than eat with her?

Because it was all going to be a big, huge lie.

Heck Jennie didn't even love Kai in the slightest.

"I'm just ... trying to get to know him better ..."

She finally answered Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at her for a couple of minutes in silence.

As if he was searching for the truth in her eyes.

And after a bit, Jisoo finally spoke again.

"Jennie"

She pulled herself closer to Jennie as held her hands.

"Why don't you talk to Lisa anymore?"

And that was the question that completely overwhelmed Jennie.

She should have expected it, she should have thought about it first, obviously Jisoo would have asked her about Lisa.

But she still couldn't hide the shock.

"I know you two,and you never separate ... you have always been together and especially you... you have always been so ... clingy, Jennie you wouldn't even have her two seconds to breath. It is clear that something has happened."

"I asked Lisa but she said that nothing happened"

"Because nothing happened"

The younger answered.

"Then explain to me why this is happening? You're not the kind of person who wakes up and magically decides to ignore someone so close to you."

'I didn't start ignoring her...'

The brunette thought bitterly, thinking about everything that has happened lately.

She was thinking so much and about so many things that she didn't realize her tears were falling already.

"Jennie! ... Hey... what's up? Why are you crying?"

Jisoo immediately hugged her, stroking her hair, trying to calm her while Jennie sobbed uncontrollably.

"Jisoo I ..."

"I-I-..."

She couldn't speak, her sobs were choking her.

"Jennie, calm down, it's okay, nothing's happening okay?"

Reassured her again Jisoo, hugging her even tighter.

After more minutes of crying and sobbing Jennie was finally able to calm down.

She was still crying, but at least she could talk now.

"Jisoo ...I-I .... I have a big problem..."

'Tell me everything, calm"

The elder stroked her arm comfortably.

"I ... I have to confess something."

--------------------------------

O_o