13

"Sooo... would you like to have a sleepover at my house tonight?..."

Jennie invited them, anxiously hoping that they would say yes.

She wanted to make up for the lost time and have fun as they usually did.

"Mh.... I guess Seulgi isn't invited?"

Jisoo asked skeptically with a finger under her chin.

"Hahaha, no?...."

Jennie responded with a nervous chuckle as she nervously looked at the girls, one by one.

When Chaeyoung saw Jennie's expression, she immediately bursted out laughing.

"Hahaha! It's okay if she not there... let's just keep this for the four of us only"

She replied smiling in Jennie's direction.

Jennie looked at her with all the gratitude in the world.

"Eventually ... Seulgi will recover, for now it's just us"

Lisa said smiling as she looked at the floor, unable to bear the breathtaking smile the brunette had just given her.

"haha"

Jennie chuckled happily at her answer as she looked at her with all the affection in the world.

She wanted to hug her but something in her told her not to.

So she didn't.

She just looked at her.

"So, It's fine at your house at six?"

Chae asked excitedly, almost hopping with happiness.

"Yes, it's perfect"

Jennie smiled at her.

She couldn't help but smile, she was so happy.

"See you later then"

"Bye bye!"

And so they parted.

All of them with a smile on their face.

-------------------------------

It was six o'clock, and Jennie layied on the couch, waiting for the other girls.

Knowing Jisoo she would have arrived last, Lisa first, and Rosé would have come with calm and no rush, but not too much.

And her guesses came true when opening the door she found Lisa in front of her.

"Hey ..."

Greeted the brunette smiling.

"Hi..."

The blonde greets her back, a little dazed by Jennie's smile.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds, until Jennie

"Won't ... Won't you come in?"

"Oh! Yes, of course!"

Lisa woke up, and a little embarrassed entered the house.

"Go upstairs, I'll bring some cookies"

The eldest smiled at her, amused, as Lisa obeyed immediately and in a short amount of time was on her bed already.

Coming there, Lisa tried to be chill, with absolutely no rush and calm and maybe, take as much time as possible, not wanting to show up first to be alone with Jennie.

But needless to say, after a while she couldn't hold back and ended up arriving right on time.

'Why am I like this?'