15

After Chaeyoung's raide at Jennie's fridge, Lisa almost killing herself with a knife while tryna help Jennie and Jisoo cooking,and Jisoo's lungs broken for yelling non-stop after the two younger girls...
The four of them finally relax together in the couch, choosing what movie they should watch.

"I want romance"

Said Jennie calmly, but at the same time, leaving no space for a refuse.

"Well princess, I want Horror"

Spat back Jisoo, with just as much determination.

Jennie death glared at her when Jisoo suddenly stealed the TV controller from her hands.

"And... What if we watched a documentary instead?"

Lisa offered, not wanting to see either of the two.

"One about food maybe"

Said Rosé, suddenly interested.

"Ok,ok. Let's be fair and play a game. Who wins, will choose the movie ok?"

Reasoned Jennie, getting everyone approval.

After playing Jisoo won,and just like that they ended up watching a horror movie.

While Jennie and Lisa were too busy shitting themselves, Rosé and Jisoo took the movie seriously.

They regularly made questions to each other and sometimes shared opinions

"But, why do all nice people have to die first!?"

Chaeyoung complained as she watched her favorite character die brutally, stabbed to death by the monster.

Jennie's and Lisa's screams in the background.

"When you're in a garden,which flower do you pick first?"

Jisoo asked her, turning around to face her.

"The ugly ones"

"Exac-wait what?"

"Babe, ugly bitches don't belong in my garden"

Answered obviously Chaeyoung as she kept on staring at the screen.

Jisoo's mouth agape for the shock.

She wasn't expecting that but,

It's Park Chaeyoung.

"Ok that's enough, I'm leaving"

Jennie stood up when she couldn't stand the movie anymore.

Upon seeing her get up, Lisa got up too involuntarily, getting a strange look from Jisoo.

"Ok Unnie.... we'll continue it tomorrow?"

Asked Rosé who already gave up on the idea of watching a horror movie with Jennie.

"Sure..."

The eldest answered her, getting up too, turning off the television.

And now, It's finally the most important moment of the night.

The Moment in which they should decide who would sleep where and with who.

It's a tradition.

No matter whose house it is, if they have a sleepover, they would play rock paper scissor, and from there, they would choose the lucky one who would sleep in the most comfortable bed and the unfortunate who would sleep on the floor.