16

The next day, early in the morning, the house was shrouded in silence.

No noise, no movement.

They were all sleeping.

In the guest bedroom, jisoo slept peacefully in bed with Chaeyoung on top of her.

After fighting the bed for half an hour the previous night, the girls realized that trying to sleep on the sides was no use.

So they decided to sleep on top of each other, and so in a short time they finally fell asleep.

Jisoo was terribly surprised at how comfortable that position was, even though Chaeyoung weighed on her the whole night, she didn't mind.

And despite the fact that Chaeyoung didn't like sleeping in company, she made the effort and in the end it turned out to be something quite comfortable, so much to the point she would do it every night.

In the next room, however, Lisa and Jennie were quieter than ever.

They hugged each other all night, none of them ever letting go.

And when Lisa woke up to the sight of Jennie not far from her, her heart did eight jumps in happiness.

She couldn't put into words the feeling she was feeling at that moment.

It was strong for sure.

Really strong.

She could feel her heart pop out of her chest.
And She was afraid that the strong beat of her heart could wake up the sleeping beauty besides her.

Lisa kept her gaze on Jennie for the next few minutes, until the brunette slowly woke up.

Jennie couldn't keep her eyes open with the sun's rays meeting her directly in her face.
But she could fell someone else beside her hugging her, and she knew perfectly well who it was.

"Goodmorning ...."
Jennie whispers, greeting Lisa with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Morning ..."

Lisa's hand running softly on Jennie's back

At the gentle touch Jennie smiles softly with her eyes closed, she hasn't fully woke up yet.

"Did you slept well?"

Lisa asked her in a soft whisper, her hand still moving comfortably on Jennie's back.

"I definitely slept well ..."

The other girl whispers back with a stupid cute smile on her face.

The same cute smile that can make Lisa fall in love all over again with her.

"Good ..."

The two remained in bed, in their little bubble of sweetness.

Such a thing had never happened before, they were practically cuddling, it was so weird and new but at the same time it just felt right.

Like they were supposed to do it.
Like they were made to do it.

It was probably the best felling Jennie ever felt in so much time.

And Lisa felt exactly the same.

She was so happy, but scared.
She knows this is only a 'one time thing' so she shouldn't fell so overwhelmed, she shouldn't fell so happy knowing that this is nothing to Jennie and that she doesn't absolutely see her as nothing more than her best friend .

It actually hurts, but it hurts so good.

It's the kind of pain she would enjoy felling.

So she doesn't say anything, nor her, nor Jennie, they just stay glued to each other, non minding anything else at the moment.

------------------------------

"Jen ..."

"Mh? ..."

"I think we should get up ..."

"I think I don't want to ..."

At that answer Lisa can feel butterfly fly all over her stomach.

"But it's already 11 Jennie ..."

"then let's wait for 12 ..."

Lisa giggles softly, amused by this side of her best friend, a side that she definitely never saw.

She too would love to stay longer in bed but she knows they have to get up. All four of them have things to do, and especially her, she has a big program to go through today.

So she slowly got up.

She start by slowly sitting, leaning her back on the bed headboard.

When Jennie feels Lisa moving away from her she immediately whines, not happy with the missing warm.

So she loses no time wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist.

"Lay back down please ..."

"No, big baby. We have to get up"

Jennie grumps and pout but it's gone when she feels Lisa's hand softly caressing her hair.

"Big baby... please get up?"

"I don't wanna..."

"Im sorry but then, you're the only one staying here"

Lisa said, standing up.

Jennie grumps again, this time louder, but still finds the strength to get up.

When she does Lisa is already in front of the door waiting for her.

So the two go down the stairs heading downstairs.

As soon as they arrive Lisa throws herself on the sofa while Jennie goes into the kitchen and starts making coffee.

"Haven't the others woken up yet?"

Lisa asked looking around noticing the absence of the other two girls

"They might still be sleeping"

And exactly at that moment, the upstairs door was heard opening.

Jennie approached Lisa offering her some coffee and then they both watch the two girls messily trying to go downstairs.
With Rosé's hand on jisoo's waist, dragging her downstairs, looking like the sober friend that tryes to help the drunk ass one.

Jisoo has always had this sorta "Morning Drunknes" since she was little.

It's hard for her to wake up, and even more getting up from bed.

So for the first 20 minutes in the morning, every morning, jisoo looks completely drunk.

Most of the times she's dealing with it alone since she lives alone, but now Rosé has to deal with it.

And she doesn't look happy while doing it

"Please get this drunk monkey off me"

While Lisa was too busy laughing her ass off, Jennie tried helping the poor girl.

Next thing, they were all on the kitchen drinking coffee, moking Jisoo whose still trying to recover.

The day has only just started.

------------------------------

:-P