18

Lisa had arrived in the club's room.

She was nervous, really nervous.

She could fell her heart beat madnessly and it wasn't like the pleasurable feeling that Jennie gave her.

She was watching other girls and boys audition, while waiting for Seulgi to call her name for her turn.

When Seulgi gave her a brief introduction of the Club, she immediately realized, that it was not easy to get in it.

After all it really was one of the coolest club of the entire school, some of the members were well known and this club has a certain reputation.

She knows it won't be easy but she still wants to try.

Auditions worked like this:
You arrive, you dance your own choreography, and the judges, who are the best members of the Club, decide if you are in or out.

The judges in question are Seulgi, the captain, then, Momo, Hoseok and Jimin.

The four of them were considered the best in the whole school and obviously the whole club.

Although Seulgi was her friend, she knew she wouldn't take it easy on her, and Jeong Hoseok is known for being very strict.

Then there were Jimin and Momo who were known to be very kind and reassuring at auditions but if you weren't good, they were the first to get you out.

Thinking about them made Lisa really really nervous, she felt awful.

When her name was called, Lisa could feel her legs shaking.

She wanted to back off, all the courage from before, thrown out the window.

She was almost tripping on her way to the 'stage' and Momo clearly noticed.

'My god... why am I here?'

She doesn't remember being so nervous in so much time, not even for her final exams in highschool.

She was damn scared, and so,so screwed.

"Ok so ... Lisa? Are you ready?"

Seulgi asked her, politely with a hint of professionality.

Lisa just nodded afraid that she might stutter and faint from the embarrassment.

She stood in the middle of the dance room, waiting for the music to start.

Each second that passed she felt more and more nervous.

'I don't think I can handle this ...'

She was really about to run away from the room when suddenly the music started playing.

In the name of love- Bebe Rexha

She freezed, she heard the start of the music and suddenly calmed down.

She remembered everything that she learned in all those years of secret practicing, her love for dancing, and without her even knowing, the music began to flow through her veins.

When she started dancing, the shy and intimidated Lisa was long gone.

She was confident, determined, her eyes closed felling the music.

It didn't last long, not even one minute.

But when she stopped and open her eyes, the shocked faces of everyone staring at her.

--------------------------------------

While Lisa was auditioning, Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were in front of the club door, waiting for the girl to come out, hopefully, with good news.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were sitting on the floor, waiting patiently.

While Jennie walked back and forward the hall, visibly nervous.

She knew how much Lisa wanted this.

She saw the determination in Lisa's eyes before she entered the big intimidating room.

And she knows that Lisa's shyness and anxiousness isn't helping her right now.

So Jennie is literally praying.

All she wanted was Lisa happy, because she deserves it.

They waited, and waited and then waited more.

The room was soundproof so nothing could be Heard from the inside.
All they had was some people getting out of the room crying or with a big sad expression on their face, witch wasn't helping at all.

After probably one hour of waiting in pure silence, the door opened and the person they were waiting finally came out.

"Lisa!"

They immediately surrounded her, filling her with questions as they hugged her.

"Is everthing okay?"

"Did someone talk shit about you?"

"Did you get in?"

And so many questions more, while Lisa was just standing there, in what the girls would only recognize as shock.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! Everyone shut up!"

Jisoo silenced the other two girls when she noticed that Lisa was not reacting.

"Lisa, are you ok? How did it go? Do you need something? A bottle of water, food, anything? Chaeyoung! Go get the girl a damn bottle of water!"

"Yes ma'am!" "Girls"

Everyone stopped and looked at Lisa.

"I..."

"I did it, I'm in"

As soon as Lisa finished the sentence Jennie wasted no time and threw herself on her, almost making them fall on the floor, but Lisa catched her, and spinned her around in happiness.

"You did it Lisa! You did it!"

"Yeah!"

Lisa was crying out of happiness, she was so nervous but all she got were compliments and pleased smiles.

"I'm so happy for you!"

Jennie told her, congratulating her once Lisa put her back on the ground.

"I know! Thank you!"

Lisa gave her the biggest smile ever and you could read the word 'Happy' in her eyes

"Girl, I'm so proud of you"

Jisoo hugged her and then Rosé joined too.

"My best friend is absolutely the best in everything she does!"

Chaeyuong congratulated her, also with tears of happiness.

They all hugged together as Jisoo screamed

"We need to celebrate today! Pizza party! It's all on Lisa!"

"What!? No!"

----------------------------

O_o