2

"So you answered him?"

"How could I if Jennie canceled his contact before I could even read his message?"

Jisoo answered the curious Rosie with a slightly annoyed tone.

"I already told you Chu! I don't care who you date as long as it is someone trustworthy and that'll treat you well, and I'm sorry, but Jung Ha ein does not fall within the canons."

"But he's so beautiful! And so cute and sweet! ..."

Jisoo complained

"Cute and sweet my ass.. Acting like you've known him your entire life... I know you much better than he does..."

"Jen, seriously, what's your problem?"

Lisa and Chae burst out laughing at the the two older girls.

The two blondes loved listening to Jisoo's and Jennie's silly arguments like this, the two brunettes were incredibly funny without even trying.

"So Jisoo unnie is going to stay single for another century?"

Rosé asked referring to Jisoo

"Yes Park Chaeyong, Jisoo unnie is going to stay single for another century."

The cold eldest answered her, causing another loud laugh among the other three.

"Sorry Chu, but it wasn't really the right one."

Jennie hugged the older brunette from behind, to then move to her side and cling to her arm as they walked.

"Sure... sorry... I can see how sorry you are"

Chu bitterly answered her before sulking. Her pouty lips making the other girls glance at her.

"Get that thing off your face Chu, you're disgusting"

Lalisa told her, disgusted by her expression.

"Ya! Lalisa!"

Jisoo breaks away from Jennie to chase after the blonde.
Lisa's laughter could be heard echoing around the park on the way to school as she was chased by her older unnie, enraged by her behavior.

"What's up? Can't keep up with those short legs?"

"LALISA!"

Jennie and Chae burst out laughing as they watched the show before their eyes, the oldest and the younger of the group, chasing each other through the park.

'these girls...'

They thought while observing the two "little girls" running around, laughing around the green.

After various inconveniences, the girls reached their destination, K-University.

One of the best universities in South Korea, the one with the most courses

"Speaking of boys..."

Jisoo said taking up the previous argument.

"You know Lisa, I've never seen you with any boy"

The brunette turned towards Lisa, looking at her with a confused and curious expression.

"As much as I hate to admit it ... You really are a beautiful girl. I honestly am surprised that no one ever tried a move on you."

She told her sincerely.

Indeed it is true.

Lalisa Manoban is truly a beautiful girl, and her beauty only increases as time passes by.

So it is strange that she never had any kind of relationships.

In reality, there were options, and many too.

Despite her shyness and distance from the rest of the class, her beauty attracted people.

Many guys tried to get close to her, but none of them suceded.

Many boys but also many girls.

Lisa seemed to have something that inevitably attracted a large number of girls, despite the fact that she herself is a girl.

On Valentine's Day, she often found many love letters on her desk in the morning, and more than half were from girls.

But in the end Lisa didn't pay much attention to it.

Neither the boys nor the girls.

Because she was too busy admiring someone else's beauty.

The real answer to why Lisa never dated anyone in particular is because she is simply in love with Jennie, her best friend.

But of course this could not be said.

The only person in the entire universe who knew that Lisa was in love with Jennie Kim, was Chaeyoung, the only person that Lisa truly trusts blindly.

She wanted to tell Jisoo too, but ...

You see...

It's not that like she didn't trust her...

Jisoo knows how to keep secrets, she's like a safe lockbox.

Jisoo is like that.

But... her drunken version ... She can't relate.

When Jisoo drinks excessively, and the alcohol gets the better of her, literally EVERYTHING that goes through her head will be spoken aloud.

EVERYTHING

So if Jisoo and Jennie ever go out drinking one day, Jisoo would drink too much, maybe Lisa's name would come up, and magically, everything would come up with her name.

And that, Lisa couldn't let that happen.

So Chae and her plushies were the only ones who knew the truth.

The truth about her liking her best friend.

Lisa laughed over Jisoo's question, trying not to sound suspicious.

"I just don't want to get into any relationship at the moment ... I'd better focus on studies...And then I don't think anyone would ever like me "

The blonde said making her insecurities jump out again. (insecurities that by the way are completely unfounded).

Upon hearing Lisa's response, Jennie immediately blurted out

"Lalisa! How many times do I have to tell you, that you are beautiful and perfect and that any human being with a functioning mind would fall madly in love with you!"

Reminded Jennie, bothered by the younger usual behavior.

'If what you say is true, then why are my feelings not reciprocated? ...'

Lisa wondered in her head, feeling the pain in her chest kick in again.

"Anyway ... I don't want to get into any relationship right now"

She said in response showing a shy smile, which hid something else behind.

Pain and suffering.

The pain and suffering you feel when you know that your feelings will never be reciprocated.

And Lisa tried, she tried to get rid of those feelings, but every touch, every caress, every hug from the brunette brought her back, burning all her attempts to forget her.

But she knew that sooner or later he would have to put an end to these feelings.

Because it wouldn't be long before Jennie got back with another guy.

And Lisa felt that this time, the pain was not going to be bearable.

---------------------------

O_o