3

The girls separated to head to their classes.

Jennie and Chaeyoung headed for the east building, where their courses were, while Jisoo and Lisa headed for the west building.

Once the first lessons were over they would meet for lunch, and if they had some afternoon lessons they would go back to classes.Otherwise they would have gone out together, or they would have gone home together.

In short, their routine was very simple.

They lived a very peaceful life.

None of the four followed any afternoon clubs because:

Number 1: they want to focus on studies

Number 2: which is also the actual reason, is the fact that none of the clubs in the university really interested them.Not to mention the fact that Lisa is  very shy and introverted so for her  joining a club is a big no no.

In any case, she was always busy, so she wasn't bored.

Lisa and Jisoo talked and joked together until they got to their own classes. Jisoo left entering her class of the moment, while Lisa walked alone for a few more meters before reaching her class.

The first subject of her classes today, it's not a subject specifically related to her course which is photography, in fact that's her course, but if she wants to graduate she obviously has to follow other important courses as well.

One of those is biology.

On Mondays, her biology class is always full, it seems that many students have this subject at the same time.

Among these Lisa remembered the names of a few, those few who tried to approach her or the best students in the class.

There were Joy, Yeji, Ryujin, Taehyung, Jimin, Seulgi, Jin...

And many more but these were the ones that Lisa could recognize at the time.

In particular, she knew Jin, Kim Seok Jin, Jisoo's close cousin, Taehyung, Jennie's brother, and Seulgi, a girl she often met at the Arcades around the city.

She was a good girl, overly competitive, but a good girl.

Lisa often found herself playing with her, even online, and Seulgi often made space next to her for Lisa during the classes of Biology and Math, classes they shared.

And puntually, as almost every time, Seulgi sat in the back row, right next to her

"Hey Lalisa!"

"Good morning..."

She answered still shy around her.

It takes a really long time for the blonde to get used to someone else's presence and friendship.
Seulgi never paid much attention to it though.

"Everything's fine?"

"Yes, thank you...what about you?"

"All good, all good... You know? yesterday I went to Daegu and found out, there's this huge arcade!... You should have seen it! You would have loved it for sure! Wanna go there together one of these days?"

The brunette answered excitedly, with a big smile on her face.

Lisa,a little embarrassed smiled slightly before  shyly nodding her head.

"Fantastic! I will take you to a truly amazing place! That Arcade was really something..."

Seulgi said, turning around, finishing the small talk.

Lisa thought Seulgi was nice, indeed, she found her really funny, and could not help but laugh when the brunette threw bad words at the machines at the Arcade when she was losing.

Lisa found her company pleasant and felt that they could be really good friends.

Seulgi is supposed to be a couple of years older than Lisa, and now that she thinks about it, Lisa doesn't really know what course Seulgi takes...

The brunette definitely mentioned it once, but now Lisa has doubts whether it was law, economy or literature.

Probably economy, Lisa thought as she recalled the moment when Seulgi first showed up.

The blonde's attention soon diverted to the beginning of the lessons, making her abandon her thoughts, thinking that in the end she didn't care what course Seulgi was taking.

The first lessons finished, Seulgi separated from Lisa, and Lisa headed to the cafeteria in the central building, where the other three girls were waiting for her.

She is usually the last one to arrive since she's the one who takes the longest to reorder her things in her backpack before leaving the classroom.

Therefore she usually sits at their usual table where she would usually find the girls already seated, or she would be the last one to arrive at the park near the school where the four often ate lunch.

She was about to arrive at the cafeteria when right in front of the door she saw Rosé and Jisoo standing, looking at something inside the cafeteria.

Curious, she reached them and approached them.

"Hey girls, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be inside already?"

Lisa asked trying to figure out what her two friends were staring at.

When Rosé noticed her, she began to panic, knowing that Lisa would not like to see the sight not far from them.

"Ah! Lisa! ... Ahahhaha ... We ... Here ... We were....just about to enter but we decided to wait for you for once-yes! That's it! That's what we were doing!"

She said taking Lisa by the shoulders and turning her so she couldn't see what she was trying to hide, but it was all in vain because Lisa easily noticed the two figures in the distance that Chaeyoung tried so hard to make go unnoticed.

'oh....'

Lisa thought as soon as she saw Jennie and a boy flirting near the walls.

"And jendeuk did it again .. Seriously... How long is this one going to last? A week? Two? What was her record again? Two months right?"

Jisoo asked looking at Rosé and Lisa, speaking as if what she said was something completely normal and usual for their common life.

Which is actually true.

The girls knew Jennie very well.
She gets bored easily.

She had dozens and dozens of relationships in her life, but none of those lasted long.

Just after a short amount of time that averaged three weeks, she would break up with the poor guy and justify herself to the girls by saying that he just "wasn't the one"

Too bad that "the one" still doesn't come after 36 guys, and probably the 37th will be baked soon.

"Surely he won't last long, like everyone else right Lisa?"

Chae replied while looking at Lisa worriedly knowing that her friend was now completely devastated from seeing the person she loves hanging out with different guys every month.

"Of course..."

Lisa answered her, trying to hide the sadness from her voice, however, her tone did not go unnoticed.

Not even from Jisoo.

Lisa examined the situation in front of her, until she saw Jennie greet away the taller guy in a 'questionable' way before heading to the three girls.

"Hey Lali! You are there too"
Jennie said as soon as she saw her favorite person, hugging her.

'haha, yeah, I came in time...'

She replied trying to sound as normal and happy as possible.

Jennie noticed nothing strange and intertwining her arm with Lisa's, the  four girls finally entered the cafeteria, heading to their tables, ready to eat.

-------------------------------

:)