22

When Jennie woke up the next morning, it was already twelve o'clock.

She still wanted to sleep,but she had to study, and a date with Irene.

So she tried moving but when she felt arms wrapped around her waist she blocked.

Slowly all the memories from the night before came up to her.

The Jungkook guy... her being jealous... Lisa's annoying ass all night...the little nicknames they gave each other right before going to sleep...

Everything.

And Jennie didn't drink much last night but her head and heart were pounding madnessly.

Lisa's hands were now attached to her waist,under her shirt, touching her bare stomach, making Jennie feel things she shouldn't.

She slowly turn around,and faced the blonde still asleep.

Lisa drank so much the night before, she was surely going to have a big hang over.

Jennie felt kind of sorry for her,but then she remembered all the things she had to do the night before and she starts thinking that, she actually deserves it.

Without her even noticing,she started staring ad the blonde.
Admiring her beauty, out of this world.

She slowly moved her hand, caressing Lisa's check gently, not wanting to wake her up, but still wanting to touch her.

And she thought...how could a human be so pretty?...

She could fell something building in her but she didn't mind it, she didn't want to.

Because she knows, it wouldn't bring her nothing good.

She can't destroy this.

"Nini?..."

Jennie immediately retracted her hand but Lisa was fast enough to stop her and take her hand back to her face.

"Good morning Nini..."

'She still remembers it?...'

Jennie though, surprised that Lisa didn't forget their little moment before falling asleep.

"L-lili..."

Jennie can fell her heart beat loudly, popping out of her chest. She actually feared an heart attack for a few seconds.

"Gosh...my head hurts..."

Lisa whined, pulling Jennie closer to her and fixing her head on the crock of Jennie's neck.

Jennie couldn't move,she was melting.

"Y-You drank a lot last night..."

Jennie says trying to put herself back together.

"Im sorry.... Did i give you a hard time?"

Lisa whispered tiredly in Jennie's neck, her soft breath hitting Jennie's bare skin making her shiver.

'Damn Lisa what are you doing to me!?'

"You kinda did... you were a pain in the ass honestly..."

Answered Jennie, calming down,and slowly putting her hands on Lisa's hips.

Lisa sighs happily, obviously loving the other girl's touch.

And at that sound Jennie felt like she's been thrown down of a bridge.

She loved it.