6

The girls had finally arrived in front of the university.

The air of tension was now completely gone and everything was back to normal.

Jennie still had some doubts about the other three girls's new friend, but she decided that avoiding thinking about it was the best choice.

They were walking quietly, talking calmly as sometimes some joke would skip, when suddenly someone shouted behind them.

"Giiiiiiirls!"

The four turned in the direction of the scream and saw a brunette running towards them with a huge smile on her face.

"Seulgi!"

Rosé shouted back recognizing as soon as she recognized her new friend's voice.

Jennie immediately froze upon hearing the girl's name that was bothering her all morning while Jisoo and Lisa were smiling stupidly.

"Hey Bear!"

Jisoo yelled, turning completely in the direction of the raven.

Jennie was slightly offended by the nickname.

"They already use nicknames? ..."

She thought as a pout invaded her face.

"Heyyyy! How are you?"

Seulgi asked once she reached them

"Well, although we almost died for lack of air this morning, nothing special happened"

Chae replied obviously referring to the photos in the group sent earlier that morning.

"Oh! Hahaha! That wig is a beauty on me, I know. But I should probably go to the barber to fix my mustache ... That style suits me right?"

The girls burst out laughing again at the stupid antics of the oldest, who in the meantime smiled with satisfaction.

But then, someone's scrutinizing eyes caught her attention.

Jennie was staring at her intently.

Seulgi looked at her , a bit dazed, not understanding the reason for the not very happy look of the other brunette who visibly was not appreciating her presence.

"Hey ... I see you have someone else with you"

She said, smiling slightly, trying to look friendly in the eyes of the cat like person.

"Oh! This is Jennie, our other great friend"

Lisa introduced her once she had calmed down completely, with a big smile on her face, glad that her friends are starting to know each other better.

Jennie wrapped her arm around Lalisa's waits, bringing her close to her possessively, an action that did not go unnoticed by Jisoo's watchful eyes, and that completely surprised Lisa.

"Jennie Kim, it's a pleasure"

Jennie offered her hand, trying to be kind, ignoring Lisa's confused looks.

"Kang Seulgi, the pleasure is all mine"

'I fully agree with you dear ...'

Jennie thought in her head as she showed her biggest smile.

Jennie didn't seem to understand herself.

She didn't understand why she disliked Seulgi so much.

She seemed like a nice, good and friendly person who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Yet something in her awoke every time she looked at her and heard her voice.

It must've been the fact that her best friends loved her so much, that Jisoo and Chae seemed completely mesmerized by her ways of being.

Or simply the fact that she got so close to her Lalisa in such a short time.

Mh....

Probably the last.

The idea of ​​seeing Lisa laugh with Seulgi and have fun together created an unpleasant feeling deep inside the raven's heart. She didn't want her best friend too close to other people for some reason.

"You must be the girl the others were talking about last night, their friend in high school"

"Yeah, and Lisa's best friend since kindergarten too, right Lali?"

She turned to the blonde not far from her who was still staring at her in confusion.
It was obvious that Jennie was trying to flex her longstanding friendship with Lisa.

But why?

And especially

Why hasn't she released Lisa from her arms yet?

"yes ... we have been friends for a long time"

The blonde replied trying to hide the confusion in her voice.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you in the way to school?"

"Of course! Come on!"

Chaeyong welcomed her warmly and pulled her by the arm as she dragged her along with the others into the university grounds.

As they walked Lisa thought that Jennie would finally release her hold on her (not that she minded ... it was just a new thing for her) but in reality she didn't let her go even once.
She pushed her as far away as possible from Seulgi who walked beside them, by putting herself between the two, and never taking her hand off Lisa's waist.

Jennie actually wasn't paying much attention to Lisa or the way she was holding her, but she was just trying to examine Seulgi and her behaviors, and somehow show her that even though she was their friend now, Jennie is still more important for the little blonde she kept next to her.

Seulgi noticed Jennie's menacing looks, and was honestly a little scared of her. She didn't understand what she had done wrong to the brunette to treat her like this.
But the end she just tried to ignore the girl's death glares.

Anyways, after walking for a bit they had gotten to the point of separating to go for their own lessons and so they said goodbye to each others.

"Well, I think we'll meet again for lunch"

Seulgi said with a huge smile on her face, addressing mainly Jennie and Rosé as she was going with Lisa and Jisoo to the same building.

"Of course!"

Rosé answered enthusiastically.

"perfect ... then let's go, see ya later"

Jisoo said starting to turn hee heels.

Lisa was about to follow her when Jennie stopped her and did something that completely shocked her.

She pulled her to her, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and before letting her go, she whispered in her ear...

"Remember you like me more, ok?"

She let her go, and walked away pulling Chaeyong with her, not bothering to look at anyone anymore as she left, leaving everyone surprised.

"Ok, what the hell was that?"

----------------------------

:0