Levi Tells

Okay okay~! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT~!

THE CHAPTER YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

SMUT Chapter WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you are uncomfortable with sexual violence (and its not the smut part), then skip this chapter.

This is Rated R for a reason~!

This chapter was remade so it wasn't private~

♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥ ♥o♥

Levi Tells

Attraction. That was already established. It was something that Levi, for the longest time or so it felt, couldn't deny. He already knew that he had an attraction to Eren. He already knew that Eren was attracted to him. And Levi also knew that he wanted to... I want to have sex with him. Levi sighed as he waited. Eren was still downstairs from earlier. He was growing impatient. Though, at the same time, slightly nervous. He wasn't sure if Eren would be interested in doing something like that with him. Yet, there was something inside of him that made him smirk. He knew Eren would want to... But it was more the, when was the right time to ask and all the other stupid shit like that.

Giving up on waiting, Levi found himself getting up from the comfortable spot on the bed. He decided he should find something to distract him. He settled on taking a shower. He didn't know why he hadn't thought about it earlier. He blamed Eren, who still wasn't here. After grabbing a towel and some even cleaner pajamas, he made his way to his bedroom door. Levi halted at the door. He sensed something but couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. Though, whatever it was, it was an unsettling feeling. He looked at the door in front of him... It felt like someone was on the other side of the door. The sound of the door handle turning made Levi jumped backwards over a foot. He watched with a slightly startled expression as the handle turned again. Thank goodness I locked the door... Levi watched as the handle was turned several more times before whoever it was gave up. Levi immediately tucked his wings in and pulled on a shirt. Who the hell would be upstairs? Because if it was Eren, he would have just announced that it was him... Levi breathed slowly as he unlocked the door and took a peak. He glared out, only to see no one in the hallway.

The hallway was completely empty. There was only two things that showed someone was up here. One, Levi could hear someone going down the stairs... And two, Levi cringed as he stepped on dirt with his bare feet. Whoever was upstairs had dirty shoes... And didn't have the curtesy to take them off. Disgusting. Levi sighed as he finally got out of his room. He looked both ways. I wonder what they were looking for. Levi looked down the hall again. There were only four doors upstairs... His room. Eren's room. The bathroom. And... The other room Levi never had been in before... It was always locked. Levi quickly made it to the bathroom. He felt too uncomfortable to linger in the hall anymore. He locked the door behind him.

After taking a shower, Levi dried off his hair with his towel then wrapped it around his waist. He felt so much better. Cleaner. Showers were good for calming his nerves. There was a settle knocking on the door that made Levi look up. "Levi?" It was Eren. Levi sighed in relief as he opened the door slightly. He was greeted by Eren's charming smile. "May I come in?" Levi didn't respond, he merely opened the door. He watched as Eren walked past him and started to take off his shirt. "I see you took a shower without me." Eren's voice seemed teasing and playful. "Did you save any hot water for me?"