Levi Awakens

Okay, so I started writing this when I was mad.
I am sorry.
Also, from now on, I will not being saying TRIGGER WARNING anymore.
You are big kids/ teens/ adults. Read at your own risk. I mean dang, this is rated R.

I am so sorry. lol I can already feel the hate.

Please enjoy~ <3

Oh and this hasn't been beta'd, sorry again for any mistakes. You've been waiting too long, so I have to update. (So many sorry's)

Levi Awakens

Dreaming. Levi was dreaming. Sleep was a beautiful thing and it seemed that Levi slept the best next to Eren. He found himself sleeping soundly curled next to Eren...

Or so he thought...

Levi awoke with his wings strapped down tightly and outstretched, only something was askew. Both his wings were black? Eren was nowhere in sight. Actually, as Levi blinked, he realized that he wasn't even in the same bedroom they were sharing. He wasn't even in the same bedroom he fell asleep in. Levi was cold, miserable, hungry– and now incredibly scared. A small white room, like a hospital, a messed up hospital. He was no longer in the comfort of Eren's home but... to something that resembled a medical bed.

No, more like torture bed.

From where he was laying Levi could see that his ankles, wrists, and even his torso was strapped down. Ironically, there was only one thought that came to his mind right at that moment:

Well this isn't good... How the hell did I get here?

On the bright side, well, no wait, there wasn't a bright side to this at all. Levi wanted to know what the hell was going on and why the fuck wasn't he in bed with Eren right now. Damn, what do I have to do to get some attention around here? Levi thought, because after all, he couldn't get answers while just lying there. Although Levi felt like he should be panicking, something told him that now wasn't the time. It was instinct and Levi now knew well than to against his instincts.

Yet at the same time, Levi really hoped this was a dream... However, he couldn't necessarily pinch himself to figure it out. So he just laid there, quietly, because there was no use for screaming and struggling when it was clearly obvious that he couldn't get anywhere. Why waste the effort? Surely his mind was playing tricks on him... Right? Right? Why was he here? No. Levi shook his head. This was obviously a nightmare. He sighed, yeah... that's what this was...

Beep. The sound made Levi flinch. Beep. He blinked again. What was that? Levi wondered. Beep. Angling his head, Levi's eyes moved around the room, trying to find the source of the noise and– Beep. There it was. How could he not notice a monitor next to the bed? That was strange, he hadn't heard it all this time... But then again, since when was there all kinds of sounds? It was like his hearing just now decided to work. What is going on? Now that he could hear, he noticed that there were actually people nearby, perhaps in the next room over? They were talking, saying things he could hardly hear or interpret.

Then the only door to the room suddenly flung open, startling Levi to the point that the heart monitor he was hooked up to actually spiked. First one doctor came in, then another, and another and finally a nurse. All of them were covered head to toe, gloves, the long white coats, facial masks, and scrubs– the whole ordeal. "Ah, patient so 5384 finally awakened from his slumber." Said doctor number one, none of the people in the room had name tags. What the hell? 5384?