Levi's Only Hope

Wow~! Over 11K! THANK YOU SO MUCH~!

And I wish I could dedicate this to everyone who has reached out to me or even talked to me~

Thank you for your votes! You guys are awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi’s Only Hope

            Cold. That’s how Levi woke up. The floor was a bitter place to be. The floor was hard and dirty. He no longer had his coat to keep him warm. His feet were bare… As Levi’s eyes slowly opened he froze. He couldn’t see… anything. It was either very dark wherever he was or… Levi would rather not fathom the other option. He tried to move. Damn… Levi felt sore. He suddenly stopped moving. What was that? Levi breathed slowly as he moved his hands slowly. Levi could have sworn his heart stopped then and there. Chains. Shackles. Much to Levi’s horror he did in fact had shackles and chains… His stomach twisted itself into a big knot. No… No… this can’t be… But no matter how hard Levi tried… This must be a dream… The shackles were still there… Where is… Where’s Eren? Levi could barely sit up. He was dizzy and his head hurt. He almost wanted to cry, almost, when his hand bumped into a cold metal bar.

            Levi was in a cage. Again. It was like a nightmare… That made Levi want to scream.

            Again.

            The feeling was that of nothing. Numbness. Just knowing that he was in a cage again made him want to vomit. He had so many questions running through his head. He was devastated to be in a cage-

            Again.

            There was a sudden alarm that went off which caused lights to flash. Thankfully Levi wasn’t blind but the sudden brightness from the lights made Levi wonder how he wasn’t blind. The alarm beeped two times in total but it was enough to make Levi’s nerves go haywire. He pulled his legs closer to him. The feeling felt way too familiar. And then he heard it. The footsteps. He felt his heart race. It was just like those times before. Where… Levi hid his face in his hands… No. Levi didn’t want that to happen anymore. Levi completely froze when he heard the footsteps stop near the bars of the cage.

            “I see you’re finally awake.” Was all Erwin needed to say to make Levi flinch slightly. He stayed still. His heart raced for what seemed like no reason at all. There was a sigh that came from Erwin. It sounded slightly impatient. “Levi…” He called out and Levi didn’t move. “Levi.” Erwin snapped. “Don’t make me call your name again because I will come in there.” Immediately Levi’s head shot up. He could sense the hidden threat in Erwin’s sentence. He still didn’t move from his spot as he looked at the man who imprisoned him here. “There that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” Erwin’s face had turned from that of disgust to that of a smug grin in a matter of seconds. “Answer me.” Erwin hissed through the bars.

            “No.” Levi muttered.

            “No, what?” Erwin grabbed the bars of the cage. The light behind him created a silhouette over his face. His eyes gleamed with intent…