Levi's Interveiws

Oh mer glob guys~! Almost up to 2k reads~!

Thank you -sniffles-

Levi's Interviews

▐►►

Exhausted. Levi was exhausted. This had been the third time he was denied. How the fuck does someone get a stupid job? Wasn't it simple? Apparently not. Shitty bosses don't know what they're missing out on. All Levi wanted was a stupid job so that way he could buy and pay his own things... so Eren didn't have to and also so that maybe one day Levi could pay him back. Sadly, not everything went your way but Levi refused to give up. He was walking with Eren. He sighed as they passed the 'Help wanted' sign. This was the fourth time he applied. Levi probably should have given up. He just didn't know the meaning of giving up. He might have died a long time ago if he had.

"You know Levi, getting a job is hard-"

"Why is it so hard to get a job?" Levi interrupted. He glanced over at Eren who let out a sigh. They were getting into the car.

"Well, if you'd stop interrupting me I could explain..." Eren looked over at Levi from the driver's seat. "Are you going to let me explain?" Levi was silent. He nodded, "Good. So..." Eren had to think about what he was going to say. "Getting a job isn't easy because... well most people who are hiring want people with experience... and Levi, sorry to break it to you, because you have no experience. You can't just walk up to them and say 'Oh please hire me.' That does usually work. Besides, sometimes you really do have to keep looking..." Eren paused, "Although, I do know one place that you could get hired at..." Levi tilted his head in a questionable manner and Eren bit his lip, "But you won't like what I have to say..."

Levi shrugged, "Let me be the dictator of that."

"Modeling. You could work for my company-"

"Tch."

Eren pushed Levi's shoulder playfully, "See? I told you that you wouldn't like what I had to say." Eren smiled, "But if you ever want to consider it, I could get you hired right away."

Levi shook his head slowly, "No... I'm good."

"But you could do it, Levi. I bet they'd love you." Eren turned on the car and buckled his seatbelt, "Seriously, Levi... You're very handsome and I don't see why you wouldn't try..." Eren turned to see Levi glaring at him. Levi thought it was weird that Eren could say things like that so openly. What made it worse was the fact that Eren seemed to be doing it more often. Levi didn't really enjoy it because he didn't like the feeling that came with it. "And also, you're eyes are very pretty-"

Levi glared at Eren, "I am not a girl. My eyes are not pretty..." he muttered.

"Fine then. Your eyes are very sexy, Levi." Eren met Levi's glare. He watched as it quickly weakened and Levi's eyes open wide for a second. It looked like he was surprised. It was actually very cute but Eren did not say that out loud. He was sure Levi would punch him. Levi suddenly turned around to face the window. It looked like he was doing his best to hide his face. Eren chuckled. He had become used to Levi's reactions like this. Sometimes he said things on purpose just to see if or how Levi would react to it. Oh yes, Levi was just too cute sometimes.

▐►►

It was just after noon, Levi and Eren were sitting outside on the grass. Levi was still pretty irritated that he still didn't have a job... but he knew, he didn't know how he knew -he just had a feeling that he'd get a job... eventually. Thus, Levi sighed and fell back into the grass. He was content with not having a job right now. It meant more free time. But it also meant more free time... alone. Levi did think about Eren's offer to model, but Levi didn't feel very comfortable around cameras right now. Maybe he'd consider it if he ever got used to it -and if Eren was the photographer because Levi didn't like the idea of strange people Levi didn't know taking photos of him. He didn't like it when he was trapped in his cage... he didn't like it now either.