Levi's Return Home

ATTENTION: IF I DON'T GET A WORKING COMPUTER... THEN DO NOT EXPECT WEEKLY UPDATES ANYMORE, FOR ANY OF MY STORIES. I AM TOO POOR TO BUY MYSELF A WORKING COMPUTER, THUS I CAN'T UPDATE. IT TOOK ME WAY TO LONG JUST TO EVEN TYPE THIS UP ON AN ANCIENT COMPUTER MY MOTHER HAS.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  

THIS STORY ITSELF WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE OVER A MONTH AGO... BUT FROM LACK OF RESOURCES, IT'S INCREDIBLY LATE.

AND YES, I AM DECENTLY ANNOYED. THANK YOU FOR READING.

Anyway... Please enjoy this short- ish chapter of fluff.

----------------------------------

Levi 's Return Home

Home. That all Levi wanted. He wanted to be home. So after waiting impatiently in bed all day Levi was more than willing to go home. Hanji had checked him. Once, twice and the third time Levi swatter her away. Levi seemed to be healthy and Hanji kept her promise to let him go if he didn't have any issues all day.

Thus, Levi found himself latching onto Eren in a piggyback fashion as he took him to the car. It must have been an interesting sight. One man on the back of another, both with thick fluffy coats on, warm gloves and snow boots. Eren had a forest green knitted hat and Levi had a red scarf on. Levi felt good right now despite how cold it was. It was lightly snowing outside... It was nice, fluttering down in little ice crystals... Levi remembered laying in the snow, seeing the flakes, thinking about them and how pretty they were. He didn't have a vendetta against the snow... "I like the snow..." Levi commented.

"Me too." Eren said quietly.

Levi was... Happy to say the least. Eren seemed to be happy even though he was carrying Levi. They both seemed to have high spirits right now. Levi took the opportunity to nuzzle his nose into Eren's hair. You smell clean... "You smell nice, Eren."

Levi received a laugh from Eren, "Its lavender." Secretly, Levi decided that he liked the way Eren smelled.

"Lavender is nice." Levi said as he was lowered backwards into the passengers' seat. He let go of Eren and got comfortable in his seat. Eren shut the door for him while he buckled his seat belt. Levi watched as Eren made his way around the car and then get in, buckling his seat belt too. And Levi couldn't help but to notice how Eren was staring at him. Levi tilted his head slightly and raised a brow. He didn't know why Eren was staring. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Eren smiled and shrugged, "Don't I get a kiss?"

Levi pursed his lips and his brows furrowed in a confused manner, "For what?" Levi inquired.

"For carrying you here. I feel like I should have some kind of reward." There was something in Eren's tone that told Levi he was teasing. "Show a little love for the man who watched over you while you were in a coma."

What the hell? You have to be kidding me. "You couldn't have just kissed me instead of asking?" Levi asked and Eren shook his head no, a smile on his lips. So Levi sighed and rolled his eyes. "You're an idiot, you know that right?" Levi said. He then leaned towards Eren and Eren leaned towards Levi- they stopped. Levi pulled down his scarf and he was about to kiss Eren when his coat got in the way. Levi sent a glare at Eren who merely laughed in response as he unzipped his coat a bit. And before Eren could say anything Levi leaned in, kissing Eren's lips and successfully stopping Eren from talking.

But this kiss was different... Levi found himself being pulled into the kiss by Eren... But not a chaste kiss. When Eren bit his bottom lip, Levi knew what Eren wanted. He went with it. It seemed foreign to kiss like this. They had hardly ever kissed liked this, only a handful of times. But damn, Levi loved it when Eren pushed his tongue into his mouth. Eren seemed to be more dominant right now but Levi didn't mind, he let it happen. He let Eren lean over onto his side of the seat, he let Eren cup his cheek, and he let Eren explore his mouth... Levi let a small moan escape his lips.