Levi's First Celebration Party

Levi’s First Celebration Party

            Possibility. There was so much possibility for Levi ever since he left his cage. If he had never left his cage, he wouldn’t have known that there was a possibility to fly. He wouldn’t have known that there was a whole new world out there. That getting a job was actually hard. And that there so many new things. His world was wider than before. Levi didn’t know that there was a possibility to live so freely. To eat whatever, to wear what he wanted, to try new things. All of these possibilities were pleasures that people seemed to take for granted but not Levi. He took each possibility in stride. The possibilities were endless. Because now Levi had the possibility to do many things. Without possibility, Levi wouldn’t have known it was possible to love.

            After last nights’ events Levi found himself waking up well into the afternoon. Later than he had ever slept in before. It was almost three. Shit. Levi shot out of bed, getting to his feet and looking around. Eren isn’t in bed so he must be downstairs. Levi thought as he stretched and grimaced. He was still naked. Gross. Levi frowned as he came upon the realization that he had slept… Dirty. With the disturbing thought in mind, he quickly got some clean clothes and walked into the bathroom. He took a quick shower and then made his way downstairs.

            Downstairs was seemingly quiet except for some shuffling in the kitchen. Levi followed the sound. He made it into the kitchen spotting Eren cooking something. “Good afternoon sleepy head.” Eren chuckled as he turned towards Levi. “Sleep well?”

            Levi’s lips pulled up slightly, “I slept better than I thought was possible…” And then he crossed his arms and frowned, “I can’t believe you let me sleep in this long… What are you making?” Levi asked as he approached Eren. There was a crock pot filled with… meat? Well whatever it was, it smelled… Levi’s stomach grumbled. “So when do I get to eat that?”

            “Later.” Eren smiled.

            “Later? For what?”

            “Well…” Eren scratched the back of his head sheepishly, “For the celebration party that’s tonight. I was hoping you could come with me.”

            Levi’s brows furrowed, “How come you never told me until now? What’s it for?” He found himself slightly curious.

            “Honestly I thought you would tell me that you didn’t want to come. It’s for my company. We’re closing early for the holidays. I just wanted you to come. You know, to keep me company. That’s it.”

            “And what if I don’t want to go?” Levi smirked as Eren pouted. Eren was cute when he pouted. Which reminded Levi somehow of last night. “Oh… and about last night…” Eren seemed to freeze as if he got in trouble. Or like he knew what Levi was going to ask. “Do you remember anything you said to me before you went to sleep?”

            “Yes.”

            “Well?” Levi pressed for more information. “What did you mean by all the things you said? I don’t remember, my body does… What don’t I remember?” Levi watched Eren bite his lip, obviously thinking way too hard about what he was going to say. Then his face change. A smirk pulled onto his face. Levi suddenly didn’t feel good about what Eren was about to say.