Levi's New Home

Levi’s New Home

◄◄▌

            Dark. The room was dark. Dim lighting made it hard to see but what made it worse was the masks. Everyone had one. Identities concealed. Eren knew he should have been ashamed to be here. Ironically, here he was. In fact this was the second time Eren had come here. Yesterday was his first. Eren still had the feather that he took. He knew he should have felt bad after the small man moved away from him, but Eren couldn’t help it. His feathers were smooth, soft, long elegant, a tad of fluff and strong. One was black while the other white.

            One good reason to come back, besides seeing the small man again, the auction. Simple as that. Despite everything telling Eren that this was a terrible idea, he couldn't help but to feel that he had to do this. He wanted to have him. He had to get a better look. Thus, here he was moving his way to the front of the crowd. Eren was astonished, couldn't believe it. There he was, scandalously dressed. His hair was ruffled and messy likely because they kept him caged as if he was an animal. Despite that, the position made him look submissive, fuckable and so hot. Eren wiped his lips just to make sure he wasn't drooling. He could feel his cheeks burn from the lust boiling inside him. That's it. Eren glanced around the room and then turned his attention from the glass cage to the auctioneer who was about to start the bidding. Damn I missed his name... Eren huffed in annoyance, That's fine because I will have him and he will be mine. I'll just ask him myself. He found that his bold determination was rising, towering over his lust.

            The bidding started and Eren had his eyes on the prize. He leave with the small man even if that was the last thing he did. Though Eren did cringe when the bidding ended almost at a million dollars, he smiled wide because he met his goal. Eren couldn't wait to take him home. After the bidding was over, the room seemed to be clearing out. Eren was going to walk up to his new prize when he was interrupted, he was pulled into another smaller room that was empty.

            “Hey, what the hell?” Eren straightened himself out and looked at the person who brought him in here. It was one of the other bidders. She had her messy brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing a lab coat. She took off her mask, “I'm sorry to pull you in like this... But I really need to talk to you.”

            “About what?” Eren was polite enough to let this woman speak before dismissing what she had to say.

            She put her glasses on, “First off, my name is Hanji. I just have a couple quick things I need to tell you about the auction you just won...” Her face seemed gloomy and sad, Eren couldn't fathom why. He kept quiet and let her speak. “You know the small man in the cage? Today was the day he was supposed to be free... That auction I had plan to win so I could set him free.” Eren realized that he was the reason for her failures. She folded her arms up to her chest and stared at the ground.

            Eren felt this small pang of guilt, but that didn't change anything, he still had won the auction. Eren took off his mask, “Listen …Hanji? I'm sorry I ruined your plan but I paid good money for this. I'm not giving him up so easily...” Why did that sound so greedy?

            Hanji nodded with understanding, “Then could you please take good care of him... He's like a child to me, though he couldn't be because I'm pretty sure we're around the same age... I helped him through the hard times, gave him medicine, shooed people away from his cage...” Hanji seemed to be attached to her winged friend, “What I'm trying to say is that he's been stuck in a cage all his life and this was his chance to be free for once...” Eren didn't know what to do, he defiantly wasn't just going to let him go. He didn't want to spend that much money, only to have it wasted. “But I know that's money that you'll never get back so...” She pulled out a key, “I have to give you this. It's the key to all of his shackles.” She hesitated as she handed it to Eren and then pulled out her business card, she also handed that to Eren, “Just take care of him and if you need any help or something, call me anytime, any day.”