Levi Goes Out

This chapter is so long~ xD
I have a feeling that there will be other chapters just as long...
Gah~
Enjoy~!

_______________________________________________

Levi Goes Out

            After breakfast that morning, Levi forced Eren to hand over his plate so he could do the dishes. At that moment Eren went to get dressed. Both were quick to get done and soon found each other heading for the door. Eren stopped in front of the door and halted Levi while he was at it. “No Levi, you’re not going like that.” He stated.

            Levi was beyond confused, “What? What the fuck are you talking about?” He moved away from Eren slightly.

            “Shoes.” Eren pointed at Levi’s feet, “Where are your shoes?”

            Levi shrugged, “I don’t know. I don’t remember getting shoes.”

            Eren’s brows furrowed, “Levi, they’re were with your clothes I left them-” Eren looked by the door, “By the front door. Why didn’t you take them?”

            Frowning, Levi shrugged, “You told me to take the bags upstairs to my room… you didn’t say anything about boxes… Let alone shoe boxes.”

            Eren rolled his eyes and started laughing. Laughing. At me? Levi crossed his arms as Eren picked up two boxes, “Pick one.” Levi looked at both boxes, one was smaller with geometric designs on it, while the other was bigger but it was only black. His curiosity provoked, Levi opened the bigger box thinking, what kind of shoes could this have? And to Levi’s surprise, there were boots inside. They were made out of what seemed like leather. The laces wrapped in a zig-zag design. Levi liked them. He pulled them out slowly, examining them carefully. “Levi, go ahead and put them on.” Eren was giggling slightly.

            “Why are you laughing?” Levi stared at the boots in his hands, then Eren who was smiling.

            “Because. You should have seen your face. Your eyes got big and lit up. It was kind of cute, really.” Eren scratched the back of his head.

            Levi cringed. Who the fuck does he think he is calling me… Cute… “Tch.” Levi sat on one of the steps and pulled one of the boots onto his foot. Then he slipped on the other boot. He looked up at Eren, not sure of what to do.

            Eren tilted his head slightly, “What? What is it? Tie your shoes so we can go.” Levi bit his lip as he picked up the laces of his right boot. “Levi?” He watched as Eren crouched down in front of him. “Do you not know how to tie your shoes?” Levi didn’t answer. “Levi.” Eren emphasized his name but this time Levi made eye contact with Eren, his eyes fell down in defeat. So fucking embarrassing. Eren sighed and took the laces out of Levi’s hands. Levi felt Eren’s hand brush against his. They were warm unlike his. However Levi moved his hands away. Sure Eren’s hands were warm, but that didn’t mean he was going to hold or touch them for any longer than he had to. Would that even be right? Besides, Levi still wasn’t use to all of this contact. He liked his space. “Haven’t you had shoes before?”