Levi's Jealousy

Levi’s Jealousy

            Irritated. That’s how Levi felt when he saw Eren and Jean together. He didn’t like how they were ‘buddy buddy’ with each other. He didn’t like how they hung out… How sometimes Jean would wrap an arm around his friend Eren. How they laughed together… Without him. Levi didn’t understand what was so funny anyway… It made him feel like he wasn’t close to Eren… Jean seemed to know so much about Eren, yet… Levi felt like he hardly knew anything about Eren… Jealousy is a bitch. Did Levi have it? Yes. Would he admit to it? No. Levi just wanted to punch Jean in the face for stealing Eren’s attention from him… That, and maybe punching Jean’s face would make him look less like a horse.

            Currently, Eren and Jean were working together to get his shitty photos done. Levi glared as he watched from the red couch that they had moved out of the way for the shoot. It was several feet, maybe two or three, away from where Jean was posing. To think that about an hour ago Jean had just came in, not to mention ruining Levi’s progress with Eren, and he could tell that his uniform was fake. Though, Levi could tell that Jean had fallen for it for at least five minutes before claiming that he was playing along to flatter him.

            “Hey, Levi. Why don’t you come over here?” Eren said with a big smile on his face. His eyes shined… Just like when he was alone with Levi… Except… It was Jean that was causing it. Damn you, Jean.

            “Does he always look grumpy?”

            Eren turned towards Jean with a scowl on his face, “Sometimes… But… You should see it. Levi is a naturalist…” Eren turned his head and while making eye contact with Levi, he said, “He’s so photogenic…  I finally got him to pose for me today. I’m so happy, you don’t even know.”

            “Is that so? We’ll let’s see then.” Jean said as he settled his hands on his hips. Levi frowned as he felt both of their eyes on him now… As much as he wanted to show off how good he was at being a ‘naturalist’, he was still getting use to the idea of having his picture taken… That and he didn’t want to pose for some horse face. No… That was special, for Eren only. Besides, Eren promised that if I posed and took pictures, it would be for him and him only. No way in hell am I going to pose for Jean.

            Levi sighed as he looked between Eren and Jean. He didn’t want to pose…But Eren was giving him those damn puppy eyes and pouty lips again… And fuck. “I don’t want to.”

            There was a moment of silence as Eren’s brows furrowed. He seemed to be thinking about something for a moment and then he seemed to come up with a conclusion. “Okay… Maybe some other time then.” Eren looked over at Jean, “Don’t worry about him… Levi tends to get camera shy.”

            Jean seemed to think what Eren had said was funny because he started to laugh. “Wh-what? You can’t be serious. Ha! Camera shy… That’s too funny.” Jean looked over towards where Levi sat, “How the fuck can you be a model and be camera shy? Not only you’re stupid, but you’re a midget too.” Jean proceeded to hold his arms over his stomach as he continued to laugh.

            Levi wanted to put an end to Jean… Now. Too bad Eren said something first, “Jean. That’s rude. What the fuck. Don’t say that about Levi. He doesn’t have to-“

            “I’ll do it.” Levi interrupted Eren.

            “Nice. The midget grew some balls.” Jean said which received not only a glare from Levi but Eren as well. Levi found himself cracking his knuckles as he approached Jean and Eren slowly. There was a glint in his eyes. Levi wanted to punch Jean so hard.