Levi Models

Levi Models

Click. That was the sound the camera would make when Eren pressed the small button. They, Eren and Levi, were sitting on Eren's couch. Neither one of them had work today. It was getting colder outside as now it was the beginning of December. Levi sighed as Eren took yet another picture. "Why do you keep doing that?"

Click. "Because it's my job." Levi could see Eren smile behind his camera. "And it's a hobby of mine."

"Tch. Well you should invest in a new hobby." Levi rolled his eyes as he watched Eren.

"Only if my hobby can be you." Eren chuckled as he walked up to Levi. "Come on, it's not that bad Levi." He held up his camera so that Levi could look at the screen. "See, look." Levi watched as Eren as flipped through the pictures he was taking. He saw different kinds of scenery pictures. Some were close-ups of plants and random objects. Then he started to see pictures of people. It was interesting to see. So this is what they see on the other side of the camera. Then something caught Levi's eye as Eren was flipping through the images.

Levi's brows furrowed as he snatched the camera from Eren's hands, "What was that? Did I just see-?"

"Woah! Levi be careful with that!" Levi moved away from Eren as he tried to take his camera back.

Now how did this work again? Levi pressed a button and it made an image disappear, "Whoops. I think I made that image go away. That's the delete button right?" The expression on Eren's face was priceless. "Sorry."

Eren was frantic now as he took his camera back, "Levi! What the heck. Man, I'll never get that photo back. I told you to be careful!" Eren held the camera close to him as he glanced through the images. "It's a good thing that you deleted the copy..." He sighed, "Now what did you want to see? I'll show you."

"Go back to the other pictures. You passed it." Levi said as he moved closer to Eren. He wanted to make sure that Eren didn't pass it again. It was a couple pictures later when Levi spotted it. He gasped and took the camera again, "I knew it. Why did you take a picture of me?"

"I've taken others before..."

Levi grunted in annoyance, "But why the fuck did you take a picture of me sleeping? What are you, some kind of pervert?" His eyes were glued to the screen. It was, as he said, an image of him asleep. He was curled up on the couch, wings wrapped around his body almost like feathery blankets, his hair was tossed to the side making it look messy and his lips were slightly parted.

"I could be." Levi glanced over at Eren. Of course he knew that Eren was joking but... A part of Levi actually believed it. Well. It wouldn't be surprising. Levi glanced back between the image and Eren. He found himself settling next to Eren again. He turned to face Eren with the camera. Where is it? "What are you doing?" Levi's fingers brushed along the camera. He knew that it was one of the buttons... Click! He watched as Eren's brows furrowed, "Did you just... Take a picture of me?" Levi couldn't help but to smirk. He saw the image now on the camera. It was of Eren, his eyes seemed to be staring into, yet past the camera. It was rather cute. "Let me see." As Eren took the camera away from Levi, he watched Eren's expression. "Not bad... Even though you don't know what you're doing."

"You really think so?" Levi leaned into Eren so that he could look at the image more.

Eren chuckled, "Yeah, but you got a long way to go before you're as good as I am." Levi watched as Eren turned the camera around. Suddenly, he felt Eren's arm around him, pulling him closer. Click! Levi blinked. "There. Now I have a picture of us together." Eren smiled as he turned the camera around. Levi now could see the screen. Indeed, it was them together. Eren giggled, "Look how cute you are."