Levi Cleans

Oh... xD This chapter is longer than the first chapter.... O.O

Anyway~! This is Levi's first step towards "normal" :D You'll see... read what I mean.

:D Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi Cleans

            Soft. The bed Levi had was incredibly soft and comfortable. Levi stared up at the ceiling unsure of what to do with himself. Eren had left shortly after they had gotten Levi's things into what was now Levi's room. He sat up and looked around at his plain room. The room was simple with white walls, a full size bed, a closet and a dresser.

            Levi got on his feet, he was curious to see the rest of the house. He exited his bedroom and made his way down the hall. There were a total of four doors up here, two were locked and besides Levi's room, the other door that opened was the bathroom. Levi then walked down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he saw the entrance, walked past it and went into the living room. He could now take in more details of the house. The living room had a leather couch, it was the first thing Levi saw. Admittedly it was also the first thing Levi sat on, testing it. Comfortable. It would be easy to clean. Clean. It was clean... Levi got up from the couch.

            Levi was quick to search the house. Oh, he's been waiting for this moment. Oh, yes. Finally. Levi could dictate whether it got done, how it got done. This was exciting. Levi found what he was looking for in a closet. Everything he could ever want and need... was right here. Cleaning supplies. Levi lived in a clean cage- for fucks sake this house would be clean too. It will be set to Levi standards of clean. Levi snatched up as many different cleaning products as he could. His first victim was the living room. Oh joy, it was clean, probably cleaner than it has ever been. After the living room it was the kitchen, then the bathrooms, the laundry room (he even wash some of the clothes), his room and dining room. It was when he was passing the kitchen to put the supplies away that he spotted a door. I must have missed that somehow. Levi set his supplies down and made his way to the door. It wasn't locked. He opened the door and saw the stairs that lead down to the... basement? Levi felt his feet work their way down the steps, curiosity pulling him down.

            Turning on the light, Levi cringed to see what he found. There were cameras, here, there, ugh everywhere. It was like a studio or a photo shoot.  There were even those fancy lights. He remembered reading about them before. Thank you Hanji. Levi didn't feel comfortable here but he still wanted to look for some reason. He stared at the cameras, the set, the whole room in general. Eren must be some kind of photography person... perhaps he also had models that came over? Levi could tell that this room should be clean but... he also felt that he shouldn't touch anything.

            What was interesting was the costume display. There were all kinds of weird things hanging up. Looking through the costumes, most of which reminded him of the ones he had on. He made a mental reminder to change when he went back up stairs. He made it to the last costume when he saw out of the corner of his eye, something moved. Without thinking Levi hid behind the rack of costumes. He paused listening for noise, a sound, anything. Nothing. There was nothing. Just him. Levi cautiously got out of hiding place and there it was again! Levi flinched. It moved too. It was starting to look more like a person. It was copying Levi. It scowled at Levi mockingly, just the same way he did. And to Levi's horror, it... was him.