Levi Needs Help!

Levi Needs Help!

◄◄▐

            Terrible. “I should have seen this coming…” Why did this have to happen? And to think everything was going so well… Only to go downhill… Eren found himself disappointed, yet slightly worried. I should have known that Levi was going to be uncomfortable… Eren sighed. I moved this too fast. Levi wasn’t ready. But… Hopefully… Just maybe everything will make sense when I explain everything to him… About the past. The part of his life he forgot. I’ll help him remember… And then we’ll create new memories together… Just like I wanted to begin with. Maybe he’ll even start to remember… Maybe he’ll remember the love we shared…

            Eren hustled to his studio, making sure to be quick about it. Levi was waiting for him after all. He was unstable still, as much as it made Eren sad… Levi still had a lot of ground to cover. He has no memory what’s so ever, yet… his body seemed to remember. Eren smirked at that thought. At least they had a start… But there was something else that was troubling Eren beside Levi’s memory loss… It was the fact that nothing in Levi’s documents, nor health documents was there anything recorded about Levi… being raped or even molested. There was nothing. Natta. Zip. And Eren was looking forward to discovering what else happened to Levi and wasn’t recorded. Plus, Eren was sure that Levi was very curious about his true past and Eren couldn’t wait to tell him.

            There was a big understanding of why Levi had freaked out. Yes, there was a lot of people… but Eren had a feeling it was something much more than that. Eren swallowed. But it couldn’t be, could it? I had been so careful… There’s no way Levi was recognized… Eren huffed impatiently as he struggled to unlock his door. He didn’t want to keep Levi waiting any longer than he had to. Eren quickly went in, grabbing the camera that he came here for and double timed back.

            After locking the door, Eren made his way back to the studio that he left Levi in, only to be sniffed. He froze and sighed. “Really, Mike? Do you have to smell me?” Eren rolled his eyes, “I mean you’ve done it once, so why do you feel the need to do it again?” Eren crossed his arms in irritation.

            Mike smiled smugly and nodded. “Because. It’s necessary.” He playfully pushed Eren’s shoulder. “What have you been up to? I haven’t seen you around lately.”

            “Oh nothing really I guess. Just getting my job done.” Eren paused thoughtfully. “I can’t wait for Christmas… It’s weird because it feels like it’s coming so fast, yet it also feels like it’s taking its sweet ass time getting here. You know what I mean?”

            There was a chuckle from the tall blond man. “Yes. I understand. At least it’s about two and a half weeks away.” Mike hummed as he looked down at Eren, “Is there anyone special you’re planning to share your holidays with?”

            A smile automatically made its way to Eren’s face. He couldn’t help it. He was so excited to show Levi Christmas… And Eren was also excited to celebrate Levi’s birthday together… Eren had the details all planned out. It would be so fun… He just hoped Levi would appreciate it. “Yeah… I planned to share my holidays with someone special to me… I’m not sure if you’ve seen him before.” Eren blushed slightly. “He’s my boyfriend and… I can’t wait to have Christmas with him.”