Levi Works

Thank you for reading~ ^^ And being patient~!

Gah~! I have over 2K reads~! Thank you~!

(눈_눈)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi Works

            Cozy. The smell of bread provided a cozy feeling throughout the bakery. Some particular scents were that of fresh loaves from the oven, baked cakes and cookies, fresh desserts of various sorts and other baked goods. There was a decent crowd inside Ral’s Bakery today, Levi was hustling with a fresh tray of bread and croissants. Since Levi was uncomfortable with talking to the customers, he was stuck with stocking the shelves and cleaning. Which, Levi didn’t mean to brag, but that was an excellent job for him. If he had to say, Levi was actually very happy with his job. Of course, there were random moments where a customer would walk up to him and ask about the food. Levi would answer for the most part. Ever since he started working there, the customer turnout seemed to keep getting higher. Now, there were even days where the bakery could get packed.

            Quiet whispers seemed to spread throughout the bakery. Levi could hear them. Most were simple little giggles from the girls that walked in. Some were talking about specific things… But they all had one thing in common. They were all talking about Levi. Whether it was just to notify that he was a new employee or maybe they made fun of his height and sometimes, which was happening more often now, they’d talk about him in terms of… being attractive… hot… sexy… Wasn’t things like that supposed to be… for couples? Or something like that, right? Why were these people allowed to say things like that..? But then why does Eren say things like that? Levi finished stocking the shelf and returned back to the kitchen where Sasha was baking with Connie. They were two employees that Levi had gotten to know after working here for a week now.

            “Tch… Sasha… Are you eating the potato bread again..?” Levi cringed at his subordinates’ problem. She always seemed to be eating something… But overall she had a potato obsession… Levi watched as she jumped as well as Connie.

            She quickly finished the food in her mouth, “Oh… H-hey Levi…” She giggled nervously. “I was just testing the food… To uh… uh.”

            “To make sure it wasn’t poisonous…” Connie finished her sentence. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

            Levi merely sighed. This was literally a routine by now. He’d catch them snacking away… Yet they were never fired… He supposed it was because they could cook –bake well. “Whatever. Just make sure you’re doing your job…” He got frantic nods from both of them. He watched as they seemed to move twice as fast. Levi placed his bread tray down and got some cleaning supplies. The counters and tables were calling his name. Levi made his way out to the eating area. As of right now, they were not busy. In fact, there was hardly anyone here at the moment. Three people. Levi got to work, cleaning the tables. He cringed at how dirty these tables could get. All of the crumbs that got on it… All the dirt.

            “Hey, Levi.” Petra called out to him from the counter, “When you’re done with that, could you watch the counter while I take a break?”

            “Sure…” Levi tilted his head. He had never worked at the front before. Though it couldn’t be bad to try. Plus, it would give him more experience. Though, something about working the cashiers spot made Levi nervous. Never the less, Levi found himself putting the supplies away after he was done cleaning and making his way to the front.