Levi...

I'm sorry I haven't been updating regularly! Please take this chapter in trade for forgiveness.

The_Reluctant_Hero - She's my beta <3 Shout out to her! <3 (눈_눈)

She hasn't replied to any of my messages yet. This chapter hasn't been edited but I'm posting this anyway. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

I feel bad for not updating in a long time. xD

Enjoy!

——————

Levi

            Levi... Eren was relieved that he had his boyfriend back and that he was alive- well, sort of... Levi was in a coma and every day for the last week and a half Eren was there by his side. No one bothered him. Eren wanted to be alone with Levi. He wanted to be there with him when or if he ever awoke... Hanji would come in to do check-ups on Levi while Mikasa would do check-ups on Eren to make sure he was still doing okay.

            Others would stop in as well, Armin, Petra at one point, Jean, and Marco too. The weather wouldn't stop them from coming to see Levi and Eren. No amount of snow nor cold could keep them away. Eren wasn't sure if he liked having everyone come over... It wasn't like he didn't appreciate their company... but it was the look in everyone's eyes that upset Eren. Most of them had the look of sadness or depression. Hanji just looked solemn. The day that they brought Levi in, Hanji was almost a wreck, Eren's nerves were shot and he was barely keeping it together... It was a wonder how Mikasa could keep a straight face. Although, Eren could see that she was upset internally.

            Eren wouldn't leave Levi's side, not for almost anything. Hanji would bring him food and something to drink. The only time Eren left was to use the restroom or to shower. He never left Levi's side longer than five minutes. When he would sleep, Eren would either sleep on the floor next to the bed, pull up a chair and lean onto the bed or sometimes he would even sleep with Levi. Though Hanji warned him to be careful when he did that, he knew he should too because he didn't want to accidently pull one of the wires out; or hurt Levi in his sleep by accident for that matter.

            Every night before Eren fell asleep he would tell Levi how much he missed him, how much he loved him, and how he yearned for him to awaken from his slumber again so that they could continue living together, happily, once more. He then would pull off his oxygen mask, kiss Levi goodnight and then replace the mask.

            As Hanji said, it was a miracle that he was even alive. Levi came in frail, barely breathing, bleeding and freezing to death, yet somehow Levi had managed to cling onto life. He was alive. Eren was sure that had he not have found Levi when he did... Levi would be dead right now, although coma wasn't good, it was better than death. For now, Eren was content with Levi being in a coma. He was grateful that he was alive and slowly healing... By now, thanks to a little bit of surgery and Levi's phenomenal healing and recovery, his wing was nearly all the way healed. The wing had recovered to its beautiful pure whiteness but would Levi be able to fly again? Eren hoped so.

            Looking at Levi right now scared Eren. It reminded him when Levi had gotten sick and had a concussion. Only, this time it was more severe. Levi had sustained more physical damage as well as mental trauma. To think that he was worried then... was a drastic understatement compared to now. Unlike last time, Eren didn't leave Levi's side as much as he could. He spent almost every minute of his day with Levi even though Hanji said it was unhealthy and that he should get out more.