Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer

"It's not bad to dream," All Might said in his skeletal form while walking towards the door. He stopped as he reached the door and looked back at Izuku, who had his head looking down. "But you need to be realistic," he says as he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

'Forgive me, Young Midoriya.' All Might thought as he went down the building. Not looking back at the green-haired boy.

As the door closed in front of him, Izuku kept his head down as silent tears flowed down his freckled face. His dream. His only dream was to be a hero. To help and save people with a smile on his face.

Just like All Might. Just like the number-one hero. Just like the Symbol of Peace.

Just like the person who saved him against the sludge villain. Like the person whose leg he held on to. Just like the person who was injured from his fight 5 years ago. Just like the person who he told his dream and broke his heart. Just like the person who had told him he can never be a hero without a quirk.

His eyes widen as he realized, His.. his just like everyone. His just like every single person who doubted and made fun of his dream.

 His just like every single person who didn't believe that he can be a hero, even without a quirk. His like everyone...

His like the doctor "Sorry kid, But you should probably give it up."

His like his mom "I'm sorry, Izuku... I'm so sorry.."

His like Kacchan "Take a swan dive off the roof of a building"

Kacchan's voice lingered on his mind. What kind of friend makes fun of his quirklessness. What kind of friend would beat, burn and hurt him. What kind of friend would tell him to kill himself.. What kind of friend would want him to kill himself.

Then it hit him...

No one.. No friend would would make fun of his quirklessness in front of other people. No friend would threaten, hurt, and burn him. No friend would use an explosion quirk on his face. No friend would tell him to kill himself. And no friend would want him to kill himself.

Kacchan-- NO!! Katsuki Bakugou is not his friend. He was never his friend. He will never be a friend to him. To him, he was nothing but a pebble on the street. To him, he was nothing but a crybaby. And to him, he was noting but a useless, quirkless 'DEKU'!!

'Swan dive off the roof of a building.. huh?'  he looked around his surroundings and realized he was still on the rooftop of the building. He mindlessly walked near the edge of the building and looked down the streets. he saw cars moving, people in different shapes and sizes walking and talking to each other and heroes doing patrols and casing villains.

"Take a swan dive off the roof of a building"   he thought of all the humiliation he received just for being quirkless as he took another step closer to the edge of the building...

"Take a swan dive off the roof of a building"  he thought about all the pain and suffering he got in the hands of his 'friend' as he took was one more step closer to the edge...

"TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF OF A BUILDING!!!!!" he took another step and let his body fall and feel the breeze of the wind as the ground looked closer every second.