Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!

Previously...

"Wake up Izuku" 'Wait? Mom?! '

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku can hear his mom calling him, pleading for him to wake up. Well, he was awake but for some reason he didn't opened his eyes and just listened to his mom's sobs. It made him feel guilty but he just out of reflex kept his eyes closed. 

Yes, every time his mom would cry back when he was diagnosed quirkless Izuku would keep his eyes close and wait for his mom to leave his room to cry himself to sleep. He can't help it. He can't stand seeing his mom's crying face, especially knowing he was the reason of her cries.

"I'll be waiting, sweetie. So please... Wake up, Izuku." He heard his mom cry to him before he felt her kissed his forehead. After that he heard footsteps walking away from him and a door opening then closing. Then there was only the sound of liquid dropping in a bag and a beeping sound coming from a device close to where he was. There he realized that he was in a hospital.

He wanted to open his eyes but another sudden rush of memories flow into his head and it hurt as hell. He once again inwardly cursed Alex for not warning him about the pain. It feels like he was messing with him.

As the pain slowly subsided he saw Alex's past, how Alex got his powers. From how he woke up from the dead in a morgue up to the moment when Heller slashed him again and again until he was no longer breathing. 'Damn his brutal'

With the pain gone he felt tired like he had been running a marathon and going back to the starting line to restart the race for 10 more tries. He chose that moment of tiredness to fall asleep he'll just wake up by tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY~~

It has been a week since Inko received a call from the hospital that Izuku was took in after falling off a building. It broke her to think that her son would try to end his own life. She almost flooded the whole hospital for crying looking at Izuku's bandaged body. But she couldn't blame her son knowing that he had been in pain after all the pain, mockery and discrimination he received from his peers. If it wasn't for the Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother, she would never stop crying.

As to why Mitsuki was also in the hospital is because Katsuki was also admitted in for a completely different reason. The same day Izuku jump off the building, Katsuki was attacked by a Sludge Villain that almost killed him if it wasn't for All Might who was passing by.

To be honest, Inko didn't gave a shit about Katsuki after she found out that he was the one who tormented her son and she was glad that he was attacked by the villain. Karma is a bitch. But she never said that out loud since Katsuki's mom is her best friend, also since he's Izuku's childhood friend, well at least that's what she thought.

She was walking through the hospital's corridor as she remembered the moment where she apologized to Izuku when he asked her if she can be a hero like All Might. She regretted the words that came out of her mouth and she knew that those same words broke her son's heart which made their relationship to crumble. And because of those word Izuku had grew distant towards her.

Inko can admit that she was not really supportive on Izuku's dream and she wished that she had. If she had told Izuku that he can become a hero like All Might, her son wouldn't be as distant and secretive as he is now. She just wants her son to be safe but she hurt her son's feelings because of that. She wished that she could turn back time so that she could change her answer on her son's question.